Anyone due to test mon or tues?

I am due to test Monday I am 14dpo today and feeling very fatigued/sleepy

may we be blessed with a bfp

I am not due to test until a long time from now around april 9 but good luck to you!

thanks hun, i am extremely sleepy, sore boobs, cramps, a bit of backache nothing much different different to usual apart from a little nausea, did a hpt ona whim yesterday and got bfn. I dont even know why i did it! this is only 2nd full cycle but driving me madd already!

ETA i have really itchy boobs too, not my nipples specifically but like at the sides of boobs.

I am due to test on Wednesday. I have had sore boobs, really sensitive nipples, cramp like feeling about two inches below my bellybutton, lots of gas, some constipation, a little bit of nausea (not bad), had lumpy boobs yesterday (gone today), and i think as of today I am having more sensitivity to smell. Wow that's a long list. If I don't get my BFP this month I am going to the doctor to see what's wrong that I have all these symptoms :(

I am not trying to fully understand my cycle and really dont know if i ovulate or not but AF is suppose to show her head anytime now,feel like she is coming but nothing as yet hope i can finally get be some cycle buddies or if we r lucky PG buddies last Af was March 1st and the last 3 months was a 26 day cycle so praying that the with stays away

I am due to test Monday. I am very regular, so IF af comes it should be tomorrow. Blessings to you all!!! We are all gonna get our BFP's in just a few days!! :)

I should be waiting to test monday or tuesday, the question is if I can wait that long. LOl I'm not trying to concieve, but it definitally wouldn't be the end of the world if I did. Scarry as hell, yes, but on the pluss side I have a little ray of sunshine in my life ^_^

I've had some symptoms such as sore breasts which isn't one of my normal pms symptoms.....
Extreme irritability
a tiny tiny bit of cramping.
but I am SO tired and I have been most of the month, so we'll see what happens in the next few days. My period is due tomorrow, but I'll give it till monday i think.

I am due for a blood test tomorrow after two weeks IUI. However I got desperate and took a home pee test that said could test 7 days after implantation and got negative results... I've had cramping, maybe sore bbs but not too sure and I'm just desperate and devastated because I've been trying for 3 years now.

Hi I'm due to test monday tomorrow for me that's 14 dpo testes this afternoon and BFN so good luck to you ladies waiting to test I've lost my hope this month xx

Im due to test Tuesday. But I am pretty confident that I am out this month :(
This cycle (past ovulation) I have had a really bad cold...and my OH actually had to leave me in bed and sleep on the sofa because I was snoring so bad apparently (blocked nose, sorer throat, earache). Then from around 4-6 dpo I had heartburn (which I NEVER get).
I was KINDA thinking I might be in with a chance...but unfortunately I am a POAS ADDICT. And I have been testing WAY too early and all BFN!!!
Also I have mild dull cramps tonight...so I am 99.9999% sure AF is on her way, and we will not have the christmas baby we so badly wanted. :(

im in the same boat now, woke up this morning so sure af is going to show today. cant stop crying, gutted i really thought this was my month

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this but its made me realise I am not the only one feeling like this whilst ttc! SO A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! AF has gone astray and had neg hpt yesterday I have symptom overload: sore boobs, lower back ache, lower tummy cramps (similar to before af due but slightly different just cant put my finger on it!) nausea,weird sense of smell (nearly passed out in supermarket on friday when i caught a whiff of someone`s perfume!) and odd food cravings (I have just had a sudden urge to buy some dripping and have devoured it spread on 5 slices of bread!) I also have what i think is a trapped nerve above my right buttock! Am sure my OH thinks this is all in my mind and may well throw a strop if I try to convince him anymore that this is def `THE MONTH`We have agreed to hang fire until end of week to see if AF arrives before doing another hpt but I just feel so desparate to know for sure now PLEASE HELP I THINK I AM SLOWLY GOING MAD!

I have 4 1/2 yr old son and it took nine days after AF was late to get +hpt so do you think it is reasonable to work on this possible theory this time round?

I usually have 23 day cycles so that would mean that af would be arriving wednesday. I believe i'm 11 dpo based on ewcm and temp spike (but possibly only 9dpo, i had a drop in temp, and then missed the next days temp). I've been dizzy/nausea/feeling like I need to throw up but haven't. Also there have been a few foods that the smell were SO strong, and my husbands cologne was SO strong I had to open the car window. Yesterday I started getting cramps/lower aches like af is coming....but not sign otherwise. My temp stayed up nice and high this morning.

Guess we'll wait and see. No we weren't ttc, but after seeing that bfn this morning and being so sad it wasn't a bfp we are seriously considering it as a sign that we are probably as ready as we'll ever be to start trying.

Tested this morning. I am 12 dpo but I was hoping a test would ease my mind either way since we leave for vacation tomorrow morning. This test was a :bfn: So part of me wants my cycle to just move on but then what fun will vacation be with the witch along for the ride?? But then apart of me will feel totally relieved to drink if I know that there is no possibility that I am pg..Ugh..This is why I was supposed to wait til after the vacation to start trying...LOL.

Sahrene

Could be too early may sound a bit ott but I would take hpt with me just incase!

AF is due on Wednesday 31st. Praying she doesnt show herself. Good Luck 2 all xx

Good Luck to you too! Here hoping bnp for everyone not sure when I will do another hpt probably as long as I can possibly resist lol

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!! :baby:

Hiya

I'm due af tomorrow or Weds, but am trying to hold off testing, as I find a bfn too depressing. Feeling a bit crampy, but boobs also a bit achy. Problem is I can never remember how I felt this time in previous months! Just keeping fingers very crossed, but realistically not feeling that positive.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->