anyone eles testing round the 15th

eeyore666

Reaction score
Anyone round 1- 2 dpo and wanna test on the 15th ☺☺

I will be testing on the 17th...if negative I will test a,week after to be absolutely sure.

Anyone round 1- 2 dpo and wanna test on the 15th ☺☺

Oh sweets, I just saw your signature! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! I hope this is your month xxx

yes i am here i'll test around 14 and 15

lots of baby dusts to all of you.....

hi ladies i also will be testing around 14 and 15 it might be to early for me then ,so will also leave it few days later and retest ,then id be right on top of af due so nervous and hate this waiting around

AF is due for me on the 15th so Ill be testing close to that, maybe a few days early like the 13. Im 3dpo today. :dust: to all!!

nice to see few of us are testing on or near to same time ,hopefully will keep eachother sane whilst waiting , baby dust :dust: everyone

Hey ladies :)

It's my birthday on the 15th, and I probably will test around that time. AF is due on the 16th.
Good luck ladies :)

[QUOTEhopefully will keep eachother sane whilst waiting , baby dust :dust: everyone[/QUOTE]

Whats sane lol

I won't be testing until the 20th but that's not far off from you guys!

I won't be testing until the 20th but that's not far off from you guys!

if i dont get :bfp:on and around 14th/15 may ill be retesting nearer time you are as it will be just before af and id want to be completly sure

goodluck u get your :bfp: :dust: to you

testing on the 16th! though im feeling negative this cycle since i didnt had ewcm.. anyway, ill still be on the tww..

AF due the 18th for me but I will be testing on the 16th!

AF is due on the 15th, so if she doesn't show I plan on testing the morning of the 16th (if I can make myself be patient).
Looking forward to having some cycle buddies with similar days! :)

AF is due on the 14th, but FF says to test on the 19th. I'm definitely going to try to wait til the 19th if AF doesn't show, but I'll probably test early if I get too curious.

So nice theres a few of us testing
i do feel AF is about to show her ugly face yet again 😢😢

Hi ladies, may I join you, even if its for a short time?

I was supposed to ovulate about 12 days ago, but I have no signs of AF, and I never had EWCM during that time. But about 6ish days ago, I had some EWCM, and DH and I DTD just for kicks. Well, I'm CD31 now, no AF. I had some mild cramping yesterday, and I've had a lot of creamy CM today. I'm not holding my breath, but it'd be nice to stalk the thread even if I do get AF. This is DH and I's last month of NTNP, and then this coming cycle will be first cycle TTC! So, I hope its okay that I wait with you guys and stalk you all. :haha:

So nice theres a few of us testing
i do feel AF is about to show her ugly face yet again 😢😢

May I ask what symptoms you are getting? I just had one period after giving birth 10 months ago. I havent had cramping today, but last night (and the night before), I had menstrual cramping. Does that usually mean AF will show up, since its too early for any pregnancy symptoms? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->