anyone eles testing round the 15th

I'm sorry your still in limbo, cass. I'm CD37 now, and I usually have a 32-34 day cycle. If I O'd when I think I did, I'd be 12dpo, and I always have a 12 day LP. So AF should come today, if I'm not preggo. I just want some answers. Doc said the results should be in tomorrow, but at the latest Saturday. If I don't get results later today, and I get AF before Saturday, I'll know my answer. I'm gonna test with another Clinical Guard dip strip and a First Choice Cassette when I get up later on. I'm refusing to let myself get excited. It just leads to disappointment. I'll let you all know when I get up about my HPTs. Talk to you all soon. :hugs:

thanks gohan if im right im same dpo as you ,i had such promising sympthoms too i believe i possibly had ib on 10th til like 11th and even today my cm is telling me something going on and my partner commented on how i feel different down there on 12th just think if that was indeed what i thought id be getting postive tests and even today was bfn also since what i thought was ib my sympthoms dont feel as strong like my boobs no where near as sore just nipples are little tender now to touch still really bloated but that might now be due to be close to af ,still really tired feeling the need to nap constantly but yeah im not feeling like im pregnant as much anymore

I know what you mean. I've not had any sure symptoms. The only abnormalities I've experienced have been:

Aversion to any milk type product(and I usually ALWAYS want chocolate milk!)

Dull cramps and shooting pain in left side of pelvis

I constantly feel like I'm going to have a bad stomach cramp. I have a disease that causes me to gave super bad stomach pain occasionally, but for some reason, I constantly feel like I'm about to get that pain, but I never really do.

The gas has been constant almost.

I will get the feeling that I'm gushing, like AF is here, but she hasn't come yet. And I'm having creamy CM sometimes and EWCM sometimes too.

But that's about it, really. I'm not getting super hyped up. I don't want to get excited, and then not be pregnant. And even if I am pregnant, I just feel like it will be the same result.. MC. :cry:

I know what you mean. I've not had any sure symptoms. The only abnormalities I've experienced have been:

Aversion to any milk type product(and I usually ALWAYS want chocolate milk!)

Dull cramps and shooting pain in left side of pelvis

I constantly feel like I'm going to have a bad stomach cramp. I have a disease that causes me to gave super bad stomach pain occasionally, but for some reason, I constantly feel like I'm about to get that pain, but I never really do.

The gas has been constant almost.

I will get the feeling that I'm gushing, like AF is here, but she hasn't come yet. And I'm having creamy CM sometimes and EWCM sometimes too.

But that's about it, really. I'm not getting super hyped up. I don't want to get excited, and then not be pregnant. And even if I am pregnant, I just feel like it will be the same result.. MC. :cry:

i know what you mean with mc ,i also have had two and i know how heartbreaking and soul destroying they can be ,but ive also had two successful pregnancies so please dont give up hope for sticky bean it can happen ,i also had a friend who suffered many loses before she to had two sticky beans .

wish i knew what my body was doing ,with amount of cm its also ewcm and notice today its enough that its not only when i wipe i keep having to check af hasnt arrived sorry if tmi i know its kinda gross ,and if i remember rightly i had this with both my boys eldest one we wasnt trying we was very young and wasnt planned so tested day of or after af was due and coudlnt mistaken it and second time i tested early bcuz i just knew i was and it was cheapy test and was very faint but cant remember how many days before af that was so like you said im very much in limbo atm and totally frustrated with it all .

and i also have the worry of if i have pattern mc first son mc second son does that mean im gonna mc and then have successful pregnancy after ,it is hard not to worry about it when you have been through it

Thank you for the kind words. I've heard lots of people say that if you have two MCs in a row, the third pregnancy is likely to stick. I hope they are right. I had a thread going for a couple years, but all my TTC buddies have already had a baby or pregnant. I feel so left out. Everyone around me is getting pregnant. Even people who are trying to prevent pregnancy. It just doesn't seem fair to me. :cry:

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to whine and martyr for sympathy.

Also, Cass, I rebuke your pattern. Your next pregnancy will be successful. All chains are eventually broken, I have faith for you hon! :hugs:

Thank you for the kind words. I've heard lots of people say that if you have two MCs in a row, the third pregnancy is likely to stick. I hope they are right. I had a thread going for a couple years, but all my TTC buddies have already had a baby or pregnant. I feel so left out. Everyone around me is getting pregnant. Even people who are trying to prevent pregnancy. It just doesn't seem fair to me. :cry:

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to whine and martyr for sympathy.

Also, Cass, I rebuke your pattern. Your next pregnancy will be successful. All chains are eventually broken, I have faith for you hon! :hugs:
your not whinning hun or being martyr for symptathy i totally understand ,and it seems everyone around you is pregnant or having a baby and its hard when its one thing you want the most in the world and the wait i also understand it took me along to concieve my second son so im just hoping i dont have to endure that again it was heartbreaking sending you lots of :dust::hugs:

Thank you so much hon. :heart: I know good things come to those who wait, but I hate waiting. DH have been NTNP since before we got married, but if I don't get pregnant this cycle, we are full on TTC like I said earlier. My OPKs came in the mail yesterday, I have my BBT next to my bed, I have HPTs, I'm signed up for FF, I have the Prometrium ready. I'm pretty prepared for this.

I have a ton of pressure on my shoulders too. On my side, My parents only had two children, and I'm the eldest granddaughter, and the only one who is married. My brother is 24, but has never had a stable relationship. The next oldest cousin is 19 and single, then the rest are super young; 14, 10, 6 & 3 respectively. On DH's side, he is the youngest of three brothers. His older brothers are both divorced, the oldest brother is in a relationship, but she can't have children. The other brother is single and has no interest in children. So, The grandchild/great-grandchild lies on our shoulders. It's kind of a lot of pressure. :haha: But I figured it'd be this way.

Ugh, I'm rambling, I can't sleep at all. :hissyfit:

try not to put so much pressure on yourself , i also brought opks bbt next to my bed ready to start charting if af does appear going to give it a good go, im one of three i have one older sister one younger ,my older sister has three children and no desire to have anymore my younger sister has 1 but her and her partner struggle her partner has low sperm count so she always calls isaac her little miracle .

my partners siblings are younger so wont be having children off their own for awhile .
so got hpt opks bbt and me and partner also started to take pregnacare tablets to help ,just wish this tww was over now its been torture and hate not knowing , i need to know by 23rd this month due to move house so want to know if i need to take it easy or not

That would be difficult, not knowing if you have a bun in the oven and moving. If you don't get AF soon, are you gonna ask your doc for a blood test? I don't know if that's normal for other people, though. :haha: I just ask doc and he does it. :haha: But it sucks being in limbo; it's torturous! Went to the bathroom and still nothing. I'm feeling crampy; but not AF like cramps. I dunno. The fan is blowing on me, but My body can't decide if it's hot or cold. DH has been asleep for 4+ hours, but I always have issues sleeping, and I wake up late. My grandmother says I sleep like a baby; I have days and nights mixed up. :haha:

my docs dont tend to do it but i will ask if af doesnt show and not getting answer on hpt ,im not so much have cramps anymore occassionally ill get short sharp pains and location varies sometimes it feels like my cervix or down there others just above my pubic bone and sometimes my boobs pretty painful too as i notice them even when im busy doing something .

and yeah moving and possibly being pregnant is bit difficult as trying to get stuff done whilst not over lifting incase ,my partner keeps telling me take it easy but he has to work 12hr shifts so isnt home much to help with packing ive tried to pack and leave any real heavy boxes for him to move to corner of a room til hes home ,but my parents are helping me move and i have feeling if im not pulling my weight might click on way before im ready to announce it .

just gonna keep on testing in morning and see if i get that bfp , as unmotivated as i am today i must take myself of here and do some housework and more packing before collecting my boys from school ,will check in soon hope you manage some sleep nothing worse then being wide awake when you want to be fast asleep

so im back after productive day and yet more googling holding on to that thing people keep telling me hope ,cause im so sure ive had ib but yet negative tests was wondering if this ruled me out or if i could be and levels still be to early to detect .

most useful info i found was this its takes 3-6 for fertlised egg to uterus and further 3-7days to pick a place who knew egg could be so fussy huh lol so implanation is normally complete between 6-12 dpo, u can get postive blood result 1-3days after implanation and 2-4days for hpt so commonly people get postive result between 8-15dpo so in short i might still be in ,holding on to hope

Doc called and the test was negative. Just gotta wait for the witch now.

Sorry gohan and cass!

My af cramps are gone. I spotted this morning, so I'm sure I'll know in 24 he, but guessing it's af.

Gosh I wish is was ib! I got ib with my daughter. So far nothing else really. If still nothing by Saturday morning, I'll test.

AF is here. Got her while I was visiting a friend in the hospital. I was wearing a pad anyway, because I was expecting AF anytime. Just wanted to let you all know! I wish you all much luck! :dust:

Sry gohan.

Well this is tmi... But I have my first ever external hemorrhoid... Is that possible a pregnancy sign??

sorry gohan fx crossed for next month

still got bfn this morning so im very much doubting this month is my month either

and gold im not sure if thats pregnancy sign or not goodluck

I got a very very faint bfp this morning!! But I'm 14dpo so I feel like it should be darker. dH saw it too but hard to see in photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
Hope- I totally see it. Test again in 48hr and if it's darker then this one, I'd say it's fine!! Congrats!

Af has got me... On to try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->