anyone eles testing round the 15th

congrats hope

think the :witch: is rearing her ugly head for me this month to will see what happens with the flow when i wake as ive put a pad on incase thats what it is

think ill be seeing you ladies next month

Sorry to everyone AF has gotten so far.

Hope, congrats!!!!!!

Still no AF for me. Though I did test 2 days ago, because my bbs have been soooo sore. It was a BFN, so not expecting too much.
Today is when AF is supposed to start so will probably retest tomorrow morning or Sunday morning if she doesn't come. I'm feeling some cramps so feel like I should prepare for the witch to come in the middle of the night (because she likes to ruin sheets like that if I'm unprepared).

Congrats Hope! I've started spotting today so AF should be along soon :(

Sorry I lost this thread, Congrats to any ladies with bfps & sorry to any ladies who r out xx
I got a bfp Thurs/Fri but have been spotting, I got a 'pregnant' on a cbd this morn but still having light bleeding/brown discharge sorry tmi, So I don't know what's going to happen. Will make a docs appointment tomorrow x Good luck ladies x

Sorry I lost this thread, Congrats to any ladies with bfps & sorry to any ladies who r out xx
I got a bfp Thurs/Fri but have been spotting, I got a 'pregnant' on a cbd this morn but still having light bleeding/brown discharge sorry tmi, So I don't know what's going to happen. Will make a docs appointment tomorrow x Good luck ladies x

Try not to stress FabPop! My girlfriend actually bled through the first 4 months of her second pregnancy (she had a c section with her first not sure if that made a difference, also she got pregnant 12 months after her 1st). Red blood too. Her son is now 16 months!

Good luck with the docs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->