anyone else 1 dpo and want to wait this out together!!!?

My only symptom is cramps today. Feels like af is knocking on the door. Cm is plentiful after being dry the last few days, still lotiony. Don't feel very pregnant today but I have to remind myself that I didn't this early last time either. I don't know when I'm going to test but af is due the 21st so by then for sure!

OK ladies.....feeling completely exhausted and just floored. My body is tired I'm tired and I feel like I don't want to eat ANYTHING

All good signs. Have you got your test ready for the am? let us know how it goes!!! Xx

Got my tests!!! Today I'm 8 dpo if I go by FF but 7dpo if I go buy when I think i ovulated (had pains) I'm expecting a BFN as I feel completely normal today not even the slightest sign. Except tmi alert a lot of cm. Like a lot. Lol

I just clicked that you are not in the uk haha. Must be your morning now, good luck :) let us know how you get on xx

Just to update I tested this am and bfn as expected :/ Oh well on to the next day of testing lol

I'm not going to test today 10 dpo if I go by FF. anyone else have any updates

Hey, I'm 9/10dpo too today - holding off testing as long as i can, not caved yet! I thought i was feeling different as sore boobs hadn't kicked in (usually 7dpo) but today can feel them. Will test either tomorrow or Tues if af doesn't arrive (due tomorrow or Tuesday based on my usual cycle)

Hello all,

I'm currently 8 dpo and I've taken test at 6dpo and 7 dpo and of course BFN. With my DS I got a positive on 11 dpo so I'm hoping to get an early one again. I will be testing again in the am at 9dpo. Fx for BFPs for everybody

and the testing begins for us! i am 9 DPO and tested this morning with a BFN. lol

on DPO 6, DH & I BD and had this super full and crampy feel in the uterus. I get that a lot when we BD when I was in 1st trimester so hoping that's a good sign.

Omg yesss let the madness begin!!!! Testing time has come at last !! So I just looked at my chart again and it does look I'm 10 dpo :( that means I got a BFN 10 dpo. I already feel out this cycle

you are never out until AF shows! let's hope it won't show for another 280 days (or so)

Oh great I'm out. AF showed last night (cd25) - i only ov cd 16/17 so 8/9 day leutal phase. On to cycle #5
Good luck ladies hope this cycle is luckier for you xx

Oh dreamer I'm sorry :( I had a 9 day luteal phase last cycle too but now it seems to be at least 11. But I'm afraid I'm out. Couple days of dropping temps :( and absolutely nothing going on in my body which means af. On to our next cycle

Ladies!!!! Am i going crazy! !!!?? Please zoom in and inspect for me! Showed up within 3 mins!!!

Attachments

• 1442272729904-887290276.jpg
    1442272729904-887290276.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 15
I think there is a line Hun, very faint of course, how many dpo are you cadinavi as I'm not sure when is best to start testing c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->