Anyone else 10dpo?

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm 10 dpo, cd 28 and got a bfn this morning. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in May. This is our first month back at it so I'm super nervous but excited. I'm sad about the bfn this morning because I got my bfp at 11 dpo last time so I was hoping for at least a squinter!

We're away camping this weekend so I won't be able to test until 13 dpo at earliest so I'm looking forward to that result. I've been having some cramping in the centre of my lower abdomen where I imagine my uterus to be. Hoping for a good sign with that!

Who else is around 10 dpo? I'd love some buddies and support. ❤️

I'm only 8 dpo so I won't test until tomorrow at the very earliest. No symptoms to speak of for me though...

I'm 9dpo, trying to hold out until Wednesday to test. Hopefully the camping will be a good distraction for you!

10dpo. Negative this morning too, not even squinter. But felt implantation pains last night and had spotting today. I'm hoping I get a squinter tomorrow morning.

11 dpo here, maybe a super light line on cb. Hoping af stays away lol

11 dpo today bfns all around. I usually get a positive no later than 10dpo so I'm feeling rather discouraged... I am hoping for a late implanter but I have a gut feeling that it didn't happen for us. Hubby has also decided that if I don't get pregnant it must be a sign and we shouldn't try anymore. Feeling bummed...

12 dpo now temp went up which unusual this late in 2ww. Negative on ic hpt. Somtimes I think I see a ghost line but nothing really.
Had one wipe on brown spotting but nothing since.

Momto, that's a sucky attitude from your guy :(

FX that's a bfp is on its way to you! I don't temp because I am a terrible sleeper and my daughter wakes me up at least once a night...

I see his point as we already have 3 girls but this was a one cycle try. Honestly we've been super lucky and have never had to try to get pregnant, ive also been lucky enough to be a surrogate 3 times with no difficulty getting pregnant. So if this doesn't take it would be really odd.. I feel like I'm being super insensitive and I know its not typical to get pregnant so fast but man it sucks when it doesn't just happen like it's supposed to. I can't imagine what it's like for people who TTC for years... We've been so lucky for the past 12 years and I was able to give birth to 8 amazing kids and now I'm being being slapped back to reality... Sorry for the Debbie downer post..

Some women are just ultra fertile like you but even then it can take a few months. A one month and done thing isn't even really trying to me.
Stastically even when ultra fertile you hsve broken the odds a bunch. Most women have no more than a 20% shot each month. If you just are both ultra fertile you might be able to up that to 35% thst still means you've wrecked the odds 8 times lol... meeting odds and needing 3 months to conceive is "normal" lol

Haha! I know right! It's just crazy to me to think that it would take us more then one go to get pregnant. I understand the stats and that we are abnormal in that we've been successful multiple times getting pregnant on the first 'try', it still feels strange to me thinking that it didn't work. Any time we've accidentally BDd in the fertile period i've gotten pregnant. We've been incredibly fortunate and I feel like we took it for granted..

Anyways I guess we will see what happens.

7-8dpo here, sore breasts but BFN this morning. Will try not to be a crazy woman and wait until Friday to test again, but it's so hard!!!!!

13 dpo now. Tests negative. Feel af will be here soon.

Back from camping!! Happy for you ladies that are joining me😄😄
I'm 12 dpo and don't know if I feel much of anything other than breast tenderness and cramping. Could be af, might not be. I bought two FRER and will test either tomorrow or Tuesday. I haven't tested since 10 dpo and I wanna wait until 14 dpo if I can. I didn't temp while camping so no idea where I am with that. Kinda nice actually not knowing. :) I'll update when I test. :) Keep updating us ladies!

Welcome back! I'm torn between encouraging you to wait until 14 dpo and wanting you to just go ahead and test already!

Good luck either way! I'm 11 dpo here and trying to hold out till Wednesday, but fully expecting AF to strike then.

Hi all! I'm currently at DPO 13, AF is due in 1-2 days. Haven't been getting much symptoms except feeling sore boobs since DPO 1, bloated, gassy, and always feeling so tired and sleepy. No spotting/nausea/cramps. I normally only get sore boobs like a week before AF, unlike now it's been 2 weeks already. Will wait and see if AF is coming or not this week. :)

Well Ladies the waiting is over for me. BFN and af showed this morning. On to next cycle I suppose. Can't say I didn't cry a little. 😢 I sure hope and wish positives on you guys!

14dpo here ladies and woke to the temp drop of doom so likely AF be here today or tomorrow. No symptoms of it but that temp drop below 98 almost always signals it past 10dpo. Didn't bother testing.

14dpo here ladies and woke to the temp drop of doom so likely AF be here today or tomorrow. No symptoms of it but that temp drop below 98 almost always signals it past 10dpo. Didn't bother testing.

I'm sorry! I hate that temp drop too. 😔 I knew as soon as I saw mine that it was over for me this month as well. Hoping for a miracle for you. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->