anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Yes, sorry, I did a poor job describing it but that's the one I saw. I'm used to seeing them closer to the control line, so I wanted to make sure we were looking at the same thing.

I DO see it. I would not assume it's totally an evap :)

My BFN Wondfos look really BFN after the time limit--no line like that.

Interesting yeah I see no line at all on yours like the one I have but only 5dpo, evap I still think. Will see what it looks like now dried.

Kids got me busy just checked what it looked like dry. I think the same https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=461578

You can especially see it when you press lighten

Glad you see it too but again getting a line on hpt mid cycle I'm still thinking nothing. I also got s squinter on $store and it dried with line still too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
I see it on that second IC too! So weird.

Was of course thinking maybe you are further along DPO-wise, but your +OPKs and temps really kind of lock you into 5 DPO.

I guess the lesson learned from all of this--both your experiences and mine--is that faint faint lines on any pregnancy test could mean something, but could also be totally meaningless?

It's so confusing. With DD and DS, I got squinters at 8 DPO and then BFPs the next day, so I assumed squinters was how all BFPs start out. Now I'm not so sure.

I see it on that second IC too! So weird.

Was of course thinking maybe you are further along DPO-wise, but your +OPKs and temps really kind of lock you into 5 DPO.

I guess the lesson learned from all of this--both your experiences and mine--is that faint faint lines on any pregnancy test could mean something, but could also be totally meaningless?

It's so confusing. With DD and DS, I got squinters at 8 DPO and then BFPs the next day, so I assumed squinters was how all BFPs start out. Now I'm not so sure.

Yes exactly! I think for the sure these are meaningless , just needed to test but def bfn lol lines of this mean nothing.

The hardest part for me has been getting that fainty that I think is a line, and having no choice but to wait until the next day's tests (ignoring all the ones in between) to decide whether it's real. And it never has been. It just ends up being evap after evap.

Now I feel like I'm seeing something again but I don't know what to think. Wondering if I should run out and try some FRERs again. Waiting until tomorrow morning to retest again seems like agony because between now and then I'll just build up all this hope haha.

Yeah, I've had a couple of cries about this TTC journey. Not gonna lie haha

I know it's hard ((hugs)) I will be honest, I do blame myself quite a bit. It is my own fault I test so early. I have zero self control and I really wish I was that lady who bought ONE test and and then did not use/test until she is one day late. I do know I do this to myself :(

At the same time it is really helpful to know things like these tests give faint lines no matter what, and that we've had CPs. We never would have known these things (and knowledge is power!) unless we tested early!

But frankly I don't even know if my CPs were CPs, what a horrible feeling. That's why I took them out of my ticker. I will never know what happened those cycles, only that I got lines that are darker than any of these tiny squinty lines I'm getting now.

At the same time it is really helpful to know things like these tests give faint lines no matter what, and that we've had CPs. We never would have known these things (and knowledge is power!) unless we tested early!

But frankly I don't even know if my CPs were CPs, what a horrible feeling. That's why I took them out of my ticker. I will never know what happened those cycles, only that I got lines that are darker than any of these tiny squinty lines I'm getting now.

((Hugs))
Hey have you called the company that makes frer to tell them your concerns over the faint lines tests? I am seeing more and more of lines like ours in the galleries and just wonder if there is a bad batch of tests out there.

I did a month ago, I was frustrated with the super faint lines on some then nothing on others. They had no answer but I might call again. I hate wasting do much money on these super expensive tests that give me a faint positive mud cycle before ovulation! There is something wrong. If you look through cdtp you will see lots.

See, I think their answer to this was the FRER digital, which is garbage. It will say negative up to 25 miU/mL whereas the pink line tests actually can pick up a pregnancy 6 days sooner, at ~8.3 miU/mL.

So I think what they'll say is that if they go to a more foolproof test, it won't detect pregnancy until later. The only solution I see is for pregnancy tests to become totally quantitative. To actually give you urine hCG concentration in miU/mL each time you POAS and end the thing where we have to determine positive vs. negative based on line presence and darkness/lightness.

Or if they wanted to be realllllly smart and ahead of the game, they could design a needleprick or urine EPF test. With EPF, pregnancy can be detected a 1-2 days after ovulation/fertilization, ie 3-4 days prior to implantation.

Well lookie here... There is def a second PINK line but is this a true faint positive line or just another faint line?! Def will not be convinced until that line is as dark as the control.. Until then, this is negative to me. Today is 6dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
I see it! Looks solid and pink to me. One easy test would be doing a $ store and IC right now and see if you get anything. That has become my new validation method.

I see it! Looks solid and pink to me. One easy test would be doing a $ store and IC right now and see if you get anything. That has become my new validation method.

this was fmu, I guess I can take a $store test with SMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->