anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Here is a closer crop where you can def see if better. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=461808

I feel like at this point people must think I make all these up but it's honestly there.. That being said though...The line mid cycle was honestly there too UGH!*sigh*

So SMU always gives me prettier lines than FMU, FWIW. And I know you got +OPKs 7 days ago but there is still also the remote possibility that you ovulated sooner than you did, and that these are totally legit lines. So just wanted to throw that out there.

I do see the line, and I definitely saw the mid-cycle line too. I, of course, believe you because I also get lines at all times in my cycle, pregnant or not, with FRERs. So yeah, I believe you. Maybe if I can snap a good pic of a FRER, I will send it to them and ask the questions you asked. Going to pick up some FRERs today and see if they are bringing up anything. My Wondfos are just depressing--blank again today at 10 DPO

K just saw a tiny bit of something under the time limit on a Wondfo I just took (usually something super faint only shows up at 10+ minutes). Wondering if you see it or if I'm grasping at straws. Going to post it to my testing thread and see what others think x

Personally, I feel like this is the same exact kind of Wondfo line I get 100% of the time I take the test haha

Attachments

• IMG_8227.jpg
    IMG_8227.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
I was holding off to use SMU but for some reason my FMU was WAY more concentrated this am. SMU was 1/4 as dark.
Tomorrow will def use SMU if it's darker.
I had to go to walmart for diapers.. and ended up walking out with $40 in FRER (UGHHHHHH:dohh::growlmad::nope: I know, I know!) and by $40, I mean 4 tests UGHHHHHH:dohh::growlmad::nope: (again lol) Oh well. It's just that time of money, I don't buy anything special the first of the cycle/month lol
I def see something on that last test! FX

If this turns out to be Nothing again I will def be giving them a call again and two (free) tests aint gonna cut it. I want answers.

I still can't believe the FRER price there! Can you get them cheaper on Amazon?

And I agree with you on the phone call. It has just happened to too many people!

I still can't believe the FRER price there! Can you get them cheaper on Amazon?

And I agree with you on the phone call. It has just happened to too many people!
OMG no, I just looked and it's $35.23 for 3(NEW DESIGN) tests.. that is more then buying for $9-10 each local.. that's 11.75 a test on amazon. crazy! :dohh:

You know, I think with so many tests under my counter makes my POAS addiction even worse. I keep wanting to pee in a cup and test and it's ONLY 6 dpo!! I swear I should just take them all.... open them... and dip ALL of them. My hope would be the obsession would pass.. Truth be told... It wouldn't, I would just run out and buy more. UGH. Such a stupid thing to get addicted to huh.. peeing on a silly stick :(

How ya feeling? Are you 10 dpo now? Any symptoms?

Same here ajr. Today DH sorta had to have 'the talk' with me about how much I'm spending on PG tests. I feel so bad for him. He has to put up with me asking him about lines all the time, and then telling him I went out and spent another $16 on FRERs or asking him to put another pack of Wondfos on his Amazon again. Sigh. I was thinking today too, I wish I could stop, I wish I could just not test, but the days between 7 DPO and 14 DPO are just agony frankly. And I would do the same as you--if I took all my tests, I'd run out and get more. I also understand being at 6 DPO--so close to being able to test.

Do you get a sign when you implant? For me, it's a mega hot flash in one of my ears. It will turn bright red, itch, and be hot to the touch. Happened with DD, DS, and the "CP" (if that's what I had) last month, and this month, all at either 6 or 7 DPO.

I am feeling pretty good. Cramps, pelvic pressure, pulling/twinges, hot flashes throughout the day, and fatigue. Thing is that ALL of those could be caused by the progesterone alone so I haven't really looked at symptoms this TWW because I know it's pointless. The only out of the ordinary thing was (TMI) a bunch of EWCM when I wiped after peeing about an hour ago. Like true EWCM, haven't seen it since the day I Oved. So that got me thinking/excited, but tests are still only showing the same kind of ghosty/barely there lines that you and I have experienced so much at random times in our cycles. I just haven't seen a thing that I would trust yet. Took two $ stores and they were totally negative. Just POASed on a FRER and still just evap/ghost line city.

Attachments

• IMG_8325.jpg
    IMG_8325.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Dip stick this am, tempted to take frer.. Thoughts??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
I see it! I would wait if you only have three, you will probably get a great line tomorrow!

I think this is gonna be your cycle girl!

I see it! I would wait if you only have three, you will probably get a great line tomorrow!

I think this is gonna be your cycle girl!

Shoot I was impatient lol there is def a line..fx this is for real!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images93727

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
BTW your temps look spectacular, wow!

thank you, I was thinking they were looking good too! I'm starting to get excited.. ugh, but each cycle I get excited.. then BOOM! :/ Will see what happens.

Same here ajr. Today DH sorta had to have 'the talk' with me about how much I'm spending on PG tests. I feel so bad for him. He has to put up with me asking him about lines all the time, and then telling him I went out and spent another $16 on FRERs or asking him to put another pack of Wondfos on his Amazon again. Sigh. I was thinking today too, I wish I could stop, I wish I could just not test, but the days between 7 DPO and 14 DPO are just agony frankly. And I would do the same as you--if I took all my tests, I'd run out and get more. I also understand being at 6 DPO--so close to being able to test.

Do you get a sign when you implant? For me, it's a mega hot flash in one of my ears. It will turn bright red, itch, and be hot to the touch. Happened with DD, DS, and the "CP" (if that's what I had) last month, and this month, all at either 6 or 7 DPO.

I am feeling pretty good. Cramps, pelvic pressure, pulling/twinges, hot flashes throughout the day, and fatigue. Thing is that ALL of those could be caused by the progesterone alone so I haven't really looked at symptoms this TWW because I know it's pointless. The only out of the ordinary thing was (TMI) a bunch of EWCM when I wiped after peeing about an hour ago. Like true EWCM, haven't seen it since the day I Oved. So that got me thinking/excited, but tests are still only showing the same kind of ghosty/barely there lines that you and I have experienced so much at random times in our cycles. I just haven't seen a thing that I would trust yet. Took two $ stores and they were totally negative. Just POASed on a FRER and still just evap/ghost line city.

I totally see that line! did you test today (fmu/smu)?
How is your chart looking?

Weird you mention the hot flash.. I was lying in bed and was BURNING up around 1am. I had my thermometer under my pillow and since it was there(and l to of the times just tempt before getting up, never know if baby will keep me up the rest of the day) my temp was 36.85.. I was drenched in sweat and so hot.. so possibly???!! Crazy.
And OMG I'd die if I would have to ask dh overtime I bought a test.. I kinda hid my test purchases in grocery bills :coffee::shrug::blush::wacko: .. but if he knew :nope: lol

my tests today was fmu, but will test a IC and/or $store with smu in a bit. trying to hold off as long as I can. def won't use a a frer again I was stupid to use this am, the line is just so faint I hate it. I want to see a nice line and will not test with one tomorrow either, I bought 4.. so 3 left.. will save for 9/10/11

That FRER line is BEAUTIFUL. Nothing like the fainty ones we've gotten before!!!! :) :) :)

That FRER line is BEAUTIFUL. Nothing like the fainty ones we've gotten before!!!! :) :) :)

the weird thing about them though, they show up with in a min or two.. like instantly you see it! It stay around then I feel they are gone AFTER the 10 min limit. It is totally opposite of an EVAP.. it's odd. BUT I did get a nice(but super faint) line on the IC as well.. so I really want to hold hope it's the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->