anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I'm so sorry this is happening, this is just a cruel joke from the universe, gah! :(

Same as all the rest :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
These are the tests from today dried

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Trying to get a better picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
I can definitely see it on the second one. What's your DPO today?

I can't get seem to get a good picture of it. but oh well. will def find out later today if any hcg in blood at all. I am bleeding at this time so I think it's over..(oh and NO blood in urine sample at all, I made sure

Yeah I mean definitely a good sign to have faint lines and the start of a triphasic chart :) Did they run progesterone?

There's that chance that you are actually PG and the bleeding is because the progesterone isn't naturally getting high enough.

Yeah I mean definitely a good sign to have faint lines and the start of a triphasic chart :) Did they run progesterone?

There's that chance that you are actually PG and the bleeding is because the progesterone isn't naturally getting high enough.

still waiting for results, but to be honest with the 0 a few days ago, I'm just expecting to see a 0 again. I just wanted peace of mind at this point with all these faint lines :nope: *sigh*
And no, dr said it's not 'normal' protocol to get progesterone checked unless there is a KNOWN deficentiency. I was not going to press as she was already convinced and I really know no different. I knew I was getting my day 3 blood work next cycle anyhow so if there was an issue it would be seen then.

well it just came back zero.. crazy. I hate my body. And again right now when I got home this afternoon I got the same faint line on the test. UGH. So that was 5 tests today with all visible faint lines.

It's a failure of these tests, it really is. All this madness disproves the theory that "any line is a line," which I have always believed. I just don't think that's true anymore. Some people have good rules of thumb that they use--you have to hold the test at arm's length and still be able to see the line, etc.

So every single test I've shown DH except for my CP, he's said he doesn't see a line. So DH is my test--his rule is that he takes a quick glance, no squinting, no taking it into different light, no moving the test strip around. If he can't see the line with a momentary glance, he calls it a BFN.

The only lines he's seen so far are the tests from June.

(These are my June tests btw, and now I'm even feeling doubtful that these were a CP based on your experience. But DH said he could definitely see these lines.)

Attachments

• HPTS_0627.jpg
    HPTS_0627.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
geeze I'm so confused.
so you think these 4 from today are all non existing line? the first was fmu and the others as day went on(last was from an hour ago). I think the line gets darker.

Attachments

• IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
I do see lines but seeing them all together like that, it stands out to me that the test line is really thin, so I think they are likely to be evaps, as were all of mine, including my FRERs. I think true lines will dry thick because the antibody strip is actually reacting to something. With these evaps we have gotten, I don't think a reaction is happening, just a bit of pooling dye on the strip.

I know stupid tests. I can say for sure though they were def there when wet as well. Oh well I'm done and moving in. Get day3 blood word done on wed as today was def day1 super super heavy bleeding.. Never had bleeding like this.

With the super heavy bleeding def think something hormonal is going on, I do have pcos and endo.. Getting older now and I know our bodies get worse over time. Will let you know how blood work goes.

I found this , https://www.livestrong.com/article/120785-medical-conditions-cause-false-positive/#page=2 . These seem like what I need looked into -

Pituitary Disorder
Disorders of the pituitary gland can cause a false positive pregnancy test. Pituitary tumors can stimulate cells in the pituitary gland to produce HCG. Menopause can also affect the pituitary, leading to HCG production and false positive pregnancy tests. On rare occasions, the pituitary can create HCG even when no disorder or tumor is present.

Ovarian Cysts
Corpus luteum cysts on the ovaries can cause false positives on pregnancy tests. The corpus luteum remains on the ovary after the egg is released. With time, it disintegrates and the cycle is repeated. If the corpus luteum fills with blood or fluid, it becomes a cyst and remains on the ovary. The corpus luteum produces HCG, and can therefore interfere with the accuracy of a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->