Anyone else 5 DPO?

AdibaB

Reaction score
I'm charting and temping, I'm not paying attention to symptoms, I don't want to obsess this time, whatever happens happens! Just looking for some cycles buddies. I'm going to test around the 10th, maybe sooner if I feel the need, as of right now I don't feel as antsy as I did last cycle.

How about you guys?? Symptoms? When are you testing? How many cycles have you been trying now? I'm going on six months.

hey there,
this will be 4th month trying and going to test on 4th oct
and I am at dpo today hope its a bfp for bth f us!!! Fxed!!

I'm charting and temping, I'm not paying attention to symptoms, I don't want to obsess this time, whatever happens happens! Just looking for some cycles buddies. I'm going to test around the 10th, maybe sooner if I feel the need, as of right now I don't feel as antsy as I did last cycle.

How about you guys?? Symptoms? When are you testing? How many cycles have you been trying now? I'm going on six months.

I'm 6dpo today.. also temping.. had a dip in my temp at 4dpo some people say can be implantation even though it's early. Temp jumped back up today.. not trying to obsess over symptoms either, all I really am noticing is creamy cm since 3dpo. Not sure when I am testing yet!! This wil be my fifth cycle and hoping since it's the hubby and I's two year anniversary tomorro this month will be lucky!!

Thanks Pearly! FX'd crossedfor all of us, and Beneathmywings!! It's going to be our 2 year anniversary for myself and my husband on October 7th, I'm wondering if I should test then, haha. We have a son that is turning 1 on October 3rd as well, so maybe this is going o be our lucky month.

Thanks Pearly! FX'd crossedfor all of us, and Beneathmywings!! It's going to be our 2 year anniversary for myself and my husband on October 7th, I'm wondering if I should test then, haha. We have a son that is turning 1 on October 3rd as well, so maybe this is going o be our lucky month.

Would be nice!! Would love it if I could get a BFP tomorrow!! haha but at 7dpo that probably won't happen!!!! Hope this month is lucky though for us both :happydance:

Hi :) I'm 6dpo atm.. Though we might be out of sync next month as my cycles are a bit messed up post pill!

Trying for our 1st... On month 6 now. A bit sad as I started spotting 3days ago. Always next month! Lol x

I hope it's our month too! Awe LJ88, are you still spotting or could it be implantation bleeding? I'm trying not to think about testing or anything at least until 10dpo. FX crossed for us all!

I think it's unlikely to be implantation bleeding... I've had mid cycle spotting for a few periods now and think it may be more likely due to low progesterone :( plus my spotting would have been 3 days after ovulation and I believe it happens about a week later?

However! It was particularly light this cycle so I'm hopeful for either implantation or a sign that my hormones are returning to normal!

Fingers crossed for us all! :)

:hi: Hi girls, well I think I'm 6dpo I'm carting and temping this cycle and ff moved me from 9dpo all the way back to 6dpo and since this cycle I decided no OPK's I really don't know. This is my 1st cycle after AUG ectopic pregnancy. So we were kinda just practicing:winkwink: Anyway both me and DH have really hectic schedules so we couldn't time the bd'ing right this cycle:wacko:
Can you ladies take a look and tell me what you think about my chart? What day does it look like I O'd? FFat 1st said cycle day13 but then changed to 16:shrug: Anyways not symptom spotting this month but have been noticing AF mild cramping for a couple days now.
Well atleast I can wait it out with you lovely gals, I don't plan on testing till OCT 13th I should be a day or 2 late at that point, I hate testing before AF.
Anyway here's hoping we all get that BFP:thumbup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-03-09-35-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-03-09-35-14.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
I'm 2/3 dpo today ( 2 in my mind/3 on Ovufriends chart)

I just started charting this month, doing temps for the first time as well...this is my 2nd cycle for TTC#2 last month I just did OPK's. I Ovulated early this month too. So thank goodness I was still using OPKs lol!

Wish I could help you Saveme, but I'm horrible at reading my own chart lol. I had a temp drop of .4 today but still above the coverline. I will test on the 10th of AF doesn't show. Krissyka1006 I just started temping this cycle as well so I'm learning as I go.

Oh and none of my OPK's ever came up positive strangely enough, but Fertilityfriend charted me as Oing on cycle day 13 according to my temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->