Anyone else 5dpo!!

Kerry539

Reaction score
Anyone else 5dpo today? Want a buddy for the countdown, the wait is driving me crazy!

This is the first month I tried using OPK instead of just going by cervix and ewcm but unfortunately it was an epic fail. I used the clear blue advanced digital tests and never got a positive.
So I'm guessing I'm about 5dpo based on cervix checks and as my AF is due 12/1.
Don't have high hopes for this month as I was sick for half of it but I'm always happy to symptom spot and obsess with other ladies 😊

I'm 6DPO! So we're pretty close. AF is due 12/3. I can't wait any longer haha :) Good luck to you!

:dust:

I'm ising clearblue advanced fertility monitor. 1st month using it but I know we dtd on the right days so I'm just hoping we caught it!! I wish I could tell my cycle by cm and cervix but my body is not reliable that way at all!! When do you ladies plan on testing? I'm going to start Wednesday. 7dpo. I know it's too early but I'm an addict! Not sure when af is due as irregular cycles but ovulated on day 14 of my cycle.

I'm trying to hold out until Dec 5th. I would be 16 DPO (AF would be 2 days late), but I don't I think I can hold out till then lol. I'll probably test the day AF is suppose to come (Dec 3rd) or the day before AF is suppose to start. I have the FRER tests that supposedly can tell you 6 days before your missed period, but I don't trust that! lol.

I have no will power either when it comes to testing. I wanted to test Thursday but everything is closed for Thanksgiving so I'll either cave and test really early on Wednesday or be strong and wait til Friday. I did get a very strong BFP on the FRER at 9dpo with my last baby so it's definitely possible. I've seen some ladies get theirs at 7&8 dpo. Lucky girls.
Anybody have new symptoms?

I'm 5 dpo! Absolutely no symptoms. Not even sore boobs.

If my temps are high, I plan on testing on Saturday. AF is due Dec 2nd. Let's hope she gets lost for over 9 months!

Wow you have tests at home ready to use and the will power to not use them! That's impressive. I've brought some online should be here tomorow or Thursday. When they arrive I'll be using them straight away! I got my last bfp over a week late and it was still very faint! I've had no symptoms out the usual just usual pms. Had sore boobs from o - 4dpo. With an extremely itchy left nipple at 3dpo. Also have had a few bouts of earache. This happened in my last pregnancy but trying not to read Into it too much. How long have you ladies been ttc for?

Last month was our first month NTNP and when I saw all the negative tests I decided to really try this month. Then of course I ended up with bronchitis this month and TTC didn't really work out. We did manage to BD a few times so there's still a small chance we caught that egg.
But no symptoms at all and I'm really not feeling it all.
With my last baby I had a dream I was pregnant with a girl and so I tested as soon as I got up and BFP at 9dpo.
My goal is to wait til Friday to test but we'll see how my willpower is!
Good luck ladies!!! Baby dust all around.

I'm 7DPO today. This is our first month TTC. We decided in the middle of my cycle in October to try but I had no idea when I ovulated. This month, I used the Clearblue digital OPK to pinpoint my ovulation. My boobs felt sore last night(I never get sore boobs) and I woke up 3 times to go pee. I didn't even drink a lot of liquids yesterday and I was up every few hours to pee. I'm exhausted today. Last night and into this morning I've been having pains on my left side and my lower abdomen is rumbling a lot. My nipples are still sensitive. My abdomen just feels sore in general. Has anyone experienced these and got a BFP? Trying not to drive myself crazy with these symptoms.

Those all sound like promising symptoms especially if they're new for you.
I never had early symptoms so I can't help out.
I'll be rooting for you!

I am about 5dpo
AF is suppose to show on 12/5 but im going to hold out until a few days after that to test if she still hasn't made her appearance! Maybe on 12/8 if I can hold out.
Fingers crossed!

All you women have too much power to be able to wait to test!! Lol. Your symptoms sound promising. As said above if there not usual for you then they could just be!! I'm still not having any symptoms. Hot and cold flushes yesterday but i get those anyway! I've broken out in acne on the right side of my face. This is unusual for me but I don't know if it's any sort of symptom. Only 7dpo but couldn't resist testing this morning bfn though! Not surprised. Not out until af shows!!

So much for a bfn this morning. My monitor told me not pregnant but I have a very faint line next to my test line on my stick?! Can't wait for tomorrow's test now to see if it's darker?!?! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Kerry! I'm so excited for you! I hope this it it for you!!! 7dpo is super early so a faint line already is amazing!! Keep testing and keep us posted 😊

Kerry! I'm so excited for you! I hope this it it for you!!! 7dpo is super early so a faint line already is amazing!! Keep testing and keep us posted 😊

I'm wishing the day away to test again tomorow and see. Here's a pic of the test.
https://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx295/kerry539/image-1.jpg

Changed it to black and white as it showed the line clearer! Please let it be!! ☺️

I'm 5 dpo today! AF is due 12-4-14 next month marks 1 year TCC so a Christmas Miracle would be fabulous!

It's the pregnancy test from the clearblue advanced fertility monitor. They look the same as the ovulation sticks for it just a different colour. Good luck for your Christmas sticky bean!! All the luck to you!! When are you going to start testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->