Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

sparkle23

Mum of 9yo & 11mnth old
Reaction score
We weren't trying this month but had an oops moment 4 days before O day. So it is possible we could be pregnant, and I, as usual, have been crazy symptom spotting!!!

1dpo: REALLY nauseas but probably a tummy bug. Very tired, sharp pain lower left side. Veins more noticeable around thighs/pelvic area (and every day so far). Bleeding gums.
2dpo: Crampy. Pain low down. Really bloated.
3dpo: MASSIVE painful cramp that made me yelp and I couldn't move for 5 mins!! Still reall bloated. Tired.
4dpo: Bleeding gums, bloated, crampy, low pressure feeling. Slight nausea. Tired.
5dpo: Tired, bloated, low pressure pain. Pelvic pain when swimming.
6dpo: Boobs feel fuller. Some broken capillaries on boobs. Not as crampy anymore, but slight pressure feeling. Lots of clear/creamy CM.

I hate waiting!!! :)
Anyone else?
I have a link to my chart in my sig.

Bump. Anyone else?

Hello! I'm 6 dpo today too. but have a 16 day lp so have 10 more days to wait :(

I threw up yesterday which was random but I think 5 dpo would be too early for that so I attributed it to taking my vitamins too quickly.

I have tons of cramping, but unfortunately I've been getting that every month so who knows!!

It sure is hard to stay sane during this waiting period!! Hopefully it is a bfp for us both <3

I too am 6dpo, and have been symptom spotting. I have been having lots of cramping, fatigue and nausea, but I think I might have some sort of bug as I too believe it is too early to be having these sort of symptoms!!
It's killing me to wait! Hopefully we can find a way to pass the time and find ourselves at the finish line with a BFP in hand!!
Good luck ladies, keep me informed!!

Let's hope so! Ttc has been so much more of a challenge than I'd ever imagined!! I'm looking forward to this journey ending and the next one starting!!&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

When will you ladies be testing? I was thinking of taking one at 10 or 12 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you both:)

Hi :)
I'm also 6 dpo and I'm having some cramps and nausea im hoping they are good signs and not AF coming , FX for you :)

I'm thinking the 11th will be my test day...if I can make it ;-) My dd will be 13 months that day, and I'm hoping 11 is my new lucky number! Haha!!

You're good from 6dpo. I'm normally going from 1dpo :haha:

I am 7dpo if I wasn't in nz I would be 6dpo :p

I have been craving chicken this cycle. having creamy to ewcm. I know that's bad sign for me.

no cramping or spotting for implant :(

Yep I am thinking of trying a test at 9dpo this time! I haven't ever got a BFP that early before, but with my 2 boys I only started testing later.
Today 7dpo I have been sooooooo tired, I had a wave of strong nausea, and waves of painful pressure cramps. My bbs have also swollen and are a little tender, and my toothpaste tasted gross this morning. Plus my tummy has been a bit agitated/acidy and more hungry than usual (yep, I notice EVERYTHING lol)
It all feels like it could be it!! At the same time, maybe I just have an increase in hormones due to some medication I am taking....

Good luck to everyone else!!! Throwing up is a great sign, and so is nausea and cramps and fatigue (funny how we can be happy about experiencing such things lol).
And having a craving for a certain food can be a really good sign too! That was my earliest sign for 2 of my pregnancies.

Jumped the gun and tested 8dpo lol Surprise surprise, BFN.

I love seeing everyone obsess, it just makes me think of all the lucky babies with doting parents :) we also aren't ready to start ttc, I came off the pill 4 weeks ago and we had an accident on the 1st and definitely ov'd on the second! Woops! But exciting too so I'm just enjoying the tww and the fantasy and we'll see.
Coming off the pill has given me crazy symptoms, I don't feel like I can trust my body. Today is 5dpo and it's been nausea like crazy, food aversion and bloating. I also had a two hour nap but that's just because I'm a mummy of a 7 month old and my mum took her away from me for a bit and put me in her amazing soft bed!! It was bliss. Anyway haha. Xx

That is a very good point mummafrog, about how it shows that people will be attentive and caring mums :)

It is hard to tell when you come off birth control isn't it? Your symptoms sure do sound promising though! Especially with your BD timing!! Do you chart as well?

It's true- these babies will be very well loved <3<3<3 hoping they make an appearance soon!

Awww yes hurry up babies! You've got loving giddy parents a'waitin!!
:baby::wohoo:
That's you all running around with glee with your baby sat watching you like mum what are you doing... :haha:

No I don't chart or anything, didn't even pee on sticks but my ovulation was unmistakable, I had crazy ewcm all day on the 1st and was SO aroused:blush: always my main symptom.. and we managed to get away from baby and just went mad :blush::blush: then on the 2nd I had some strong twingey cramps and my cm had calmed down. So I'm pretty sure :wacko: xx

How are you all feeling today? Any testers yet?

I've got the full package of progesterone symptoms going on over here.... extreme fatigue, acne, cramping in uterus, even had some pink CM yesterday, nausea, moody, tons of CM in general, sore breasts and came down with a little cold with scratch throat and stuffy nose.

But, this has happened before for my CPs so I can't get my hopes up. I had a dream last night that I got a bfp but then in the dream I realized it was a dream and reminded myself that I have to take a test for real haha. I hate testing and seeing the negative though so I'm not sure when I will test. The doctor wants me to test to ID any CP but I'd rather not test at all...

Period isn't due to start until January 17th so still some more time to wait.

What do you all do during this time to stay sane and positive? :)

Awww yes hurry up babies! You've got loving giddy parents a'waitin!!
:baby::wohoo:
That's you all running around with glee with your baby sat watching you like mum what are you doing... :haha:

No I don't chart or anything, didn't even pee on sticks but my ovulation was unmistakable, I had crazy ewcm all day on the 1st and was SO aroused:blush: always my main symptom.. and we managed to get away from baby and just went mad :blush::blush: then on the 2nd I had some strong twingey cramps and my cm had calmed down. So I'm pretty sure :wacko: xx

Oh I wasn't querying whether you were sure about your O date, just wondering whether you had a chart to follow your post O temps is all :)

I've got the full package of progesterone symptoms going on over here.... extreme fatigue, acne, cramping in uterus, even had some pink CM yesterday, nausea, moody, tons of CM in general, sore breasts and came down with a little cold with scratch throat and stuffy nose.

But, this has happened before for my CPs so I can't get my hopes up. I had a dream last night that I got a bfp but then in the dream I realized it was a dream and reminded myself that I have to take a test for real haha. I hate testing and seeing the negative though so I'm not sure when I will test. The doctor wants me to test to ID any CP but I'd rather not test at all...

What does it mean about testing to IS any CP?

It is definitely sooooo hard waiting!!!! Sounds like you have some good symptoms going on there, for sure! Anything a bit different to normal at all?

I have too many symptoms which I think is a bad sign! I tested yesterday and today. BFNs (8dpo and 9dpo). I thought I could see the slightest hint of a line at certain angles yesterday and DH thought the same, but I don't see anything today :( Still early though I know.
I have had the WORST backache!! Bbs are heaps bigger today and have been sore. My bloating has been SO bad that my pants hurt when I sit down. I get slight waves of nausea. And lots of little things that I probably take too much notice of lol

Ahh I see Sparkle! :) I'm not great at analysing charts.. but yours is looking good for the moment right? Temp staying high so far? When are due AF? When would the temp drop start to happen if AF was going to come? x

Spiritbear I am lucky to have the distraction of my wedding planning in this TWW! Right now I am writing vows haha. Big stuff.. so nervous and excited. I can't wait to be married to him but baring my soul in front of 60 people is a bit nerve wracking!! xD

What does it mean about testing to IS any CP?

It is definitely sooooo hard waiting!!!! Sounds like you have some good symptoms going on there, for sure! Anything a bit different to normal at all?

I have too many symptoms which I think is a bad sign! I tested yesterday and today. BFNs (8dpo and 9dpo). I thought I could see the slightest hint of a line at certain angles yesterday and DH thought the same, but I don't see anything today :( Still early though I know.
I have had the WORST backache!! Bbs are heaps bigger today and have been sore. My bloating has been SO bad that my pants hurt when I sit down. I get slight waves of nausea. And lots of little things that I probably take too much notice of lol

Haha, I've definitely been there with searching from every angel :( It's still early so there is hope!

Well, the Dr wants me to test so that if I get another CP we'll have confirmation and not just think my period was late. I don't really want to test though, it's so stressful. So, we'll see.

I can't tell what is normal for me anymore! Since TTC everything has been all over the place.

This is my first cycle on B& B so it's fun to be able to chat with others in the same situation!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->