Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

Thanks all. I feel okay about it as if it is not a heaththy pregnancy, then that's just mother nature's way! :thumbup: Best to have a good signs from the start. I am just worried it's going to drag on. just did a nother clearblue and very very faint line, so think it is going to end sooner. Would rather that though.

I feel :neutral: now- at least I def know when I ovulate now- i get EWCM once and it's on that day I must dtd. Onwards and upwards! :thumbup:

Anymore news Lillian. Did the line get darker? x

Hiya, Thanks for asking. Nope, not any darker- well, maybe a tad! I think it will be a chemical. I thought something wasn't right when my sense of smell was not heightened. I am still very tired and my tummy is bloated and I am getting pulls here and there but I just don't think it's going to stick. Not sure how long it is going to last though :nope: Maybe I will get AF by tomorrow? I hope it is sooner than later. Very depressing but I know it is quite common and just one of those things.
Aww no...il keep my fingers crossed for you. Im truly out Af properly arrived today..x

*Peeks into the Forum* Hello. I'm 6 DPO, and very hopeful. I'm coming up on my first year being married and we're looking forward to welcoming a little angel into our lives. I have been pregnant before, but both times ended in miscarriages. I have some scarring due to sexual abuse I suffered as a child, so it's been a major fear of mine that I'm broken. My husband and I stopped using any sort of Birth control measures after the wedding. I guess the reason I'm feeling hopeful about this cycle is the fact that I'm currently experiencing some symptoms, and being the ever curious woman that I am I immediately googled to see if my mind was just playing tricks on me, or if it was possible to have them this early on. Obviously I found this.

Fatigue: Yesterday I just couldn't get myself going
Nausea/ Increased Smell: These are listen together because their linked. Most of the things I can smell more make me feel ill.
Vivid Dreams:
Sore Breasts:
Random Dizzy Spells: This is not a normal thing for me so I thought I'd mention it.
Some Crampy Feelings: Not PMSy though

I am hoping that I'm not just getting my hopes up by posting this and symptom spotting. My Period is due the 21st so I still have a while until I know for sure because I'm resisting taking the test until I miss. My 27th birthday is the 20th though so I might give in on the off chance I get a very nice present.

Hey dragon chaser, I'm 6dpo (I think) too and really can't wait to test because I'm experiencing the same symptoms that I had with my first BFP.
It wasn't planned so I won't be devastated if I'm not as we had a big holiday planned in October where I'm meant to be matron of honour for my best friend. But of course if I've got a little sibling for my LO in my tummy I want to know about it! And he/she would be a blessing. Although I had wanted to wait at least a year because I had a c section last June. But what will be will be and the more I think about it, the more I want to be and the other stuff doesn't matter!
I just stopped breastfeeding a couple of weeks ago so it might just be my hormones readjusting. Gah, I just want to be put out of my misery! I'm almost experiencing too many symptoms which makes me wonder if it's all in my head. I even woke to go to the loo last night!
When are you going to test? As I'm not entirely sure when I o'd I'm considering testing tomorrow. I have four tests to use :blush:

@Callypygos I Might test 13dpo on my birthday but I'm going to try and hold off until after my expected AF start

I am 7dpo today. I have the worst man flu and can't feel anythng other than rubbish. Funny that it makes me feel I am out this month as I can't feel any other symptoms. i will test on Sunday night at 9dpo :)

9 DPO- I have a migraine from you know where and i'm experiencing some bleeding, not a ton of it but more that I think should come with Implantation bleeding. I'm pretty sure that AF came a Week Early and i'm out of the running at this point. I'm still experiencing sensitivity to smell and all other symptoms i mentioned in my earlier post and besides some light cramping thats more like a tugging/burning this is nothing like my normal AF.

That being said I plan on testing when my normal AF should have shown up if this bleeding hadn't. Just to be sure that I'm not mistaken in thinking i'm out of the running.

I tested yesterday and today with frers (4 of them) and one clearblue. I am squinting hard to see anything but pretty sure all are BFNs, although the clearblue one is more promising. I am really tired again which was similar to last month but now I am worried I am going to have another chemical, with lots of reading tests with faint lines. urghh!

You guys are giving me the testing bug! Was going to hold off until Weds because I had a strange cramp that felt like implantation on Sat so tomorrow might still be too soon. But im so desperate to know. I'm going to be gutted if and when the witch arrives. I randomly burst into tears earlier, so I'm either on PMS overload or I'm preggers. I keep on burping and peeing a lot so I don't know. I have my moments where I'm absolutely convinced I'm pregnant. I'm hoping it's not just all down to stopping breastfeeding a couple of weeks ago...

11 DPO- The bleeding has almost stopped completely, so My DH is insisting I test before the end of the month. Still experiencing Nausea, Increased sensitivity to smell ETC. I'm not sure what to think at this point to be honest,

AF is due today but not here so I did a Morrisons pregnancy test which was BFN - they're very sensitive but also cheap so thinking if AF still hasn't arrived by tomorrow I might buy clear blue to be sure. Or should I just count myself out? So confused (and disappointed) ...
How you ladies doing?
Have you tested dragon? X

Hey everyone, looks like there's a few of you at the same point in their cycles as me at the moment..!

I'm in the UK, so today is the 19th Feb and I'm 10dpo.
I ovulated later than usual this month, usually get positive OPK on CD15/16 but didn't get it till CD19 this time :-(
So although I'm CD29 today (which is when AF was originally due), FF has pushed my AF due date back to the 24th Feb because of the late ovulation :-(

Never been in this situation before - been TTC for 8 months and have never ovulated that late, so really don't know what to expect or what I'm looking for at this point.

I have a loose plan to test on 21st if no AF, as that's in the middle of the two dates and it's 12dpo - so I'm guessing it should be safe.. :-/

Good luck Memma! I am at the earliest 13dpo, at the latest possible o date (LOTS of ewcm) would make me 10dpo - so there is the tiniest possibility I could still be pregnant but I think I'm clutching at straws because if this cycle isn't a BFP we won't be trying again until October, possibly as late as December 😞
Good luck everyone, thinking of you all

@Callypygous I haven't tested yet. I'm firmly holding out doing so until 2/20 or 2/21. After my previous miscarriages and the bleeding I experienced @ 9-11 DPO I'm afraid of a BFN.... It's silly I know it, and my DH kinda rolled his eyes at me when I told him I was still waiting until when my expected AF should have shown up to test. I'm half hoping this ones a BFP even with everything, but fearing the BFN I think is coming my way. -.-
If this is a BFP and it sticks it will be my first successful pregnancy.

DH is insisting I test in the AM when I wake up, if he had his way I would have done it a couple days ago since he's pretty convinced it will be a BFP. In fact he's trying to tell me that he thought last months AF was wonkey and so even if the test turns out to be a big fat BFN like I think it will be he wants to get me into my Doc and have a blood test done. We're currently at his parents to celebrate my birthday tommorrow(Or rather Today) They live out of state so we came a day early or he would have had me into the Doc's already.

@Callypygous Baby dust to you! I hope this turns out to be a BFP in your case!
@MemmaJ BabyDust to you too!!!

Wow, keep us updated Dragon! I hope your DH's instincts are right :)

When will you test again Cally?

11dpo / CD30 for me today.. I'm still laying in bed, so I will see if there's any sign of AF when I get up to go to the bathroom... :-/

AF *still* isn't here and I'm normally very regular so I couldn't resist the urge to test again mid morning. I didn't first thing, but I think if I am pregnant it would be strong enough to show.
Anyhow, needless to say it was a :bfn: I think at this stage it's time to count myself out of the running. I read somewhere that if you don't get a BFP after 11dpo you're chances of being pregnant are pretty small..
Hate how my body is teasing me. Can't wait for AF to arrive now so I can move on and stop clinging onto the slim hope that I could be pregnant.
Got my fingers crossed for you Memma and Dragon. What a Birthday present that would be!

Woke up at 5 am with the need to pee, so I did a test. It was BFN. So I went back to bed and low and behold the DH was waiting for me to come back- he had woken up when I got out of bed. I told him and we went back to sleep after he cuddled up close.
I'm already counting myself out, so any advice on how to incorporate this weird AF into my calculations for March? I'm normally very regular so AF coming a week early is kinda throwing me off.
And while i'm counting myself out DH still plans on bugging me to make a docs appointment when we get home.

@MemmaJ Baby dust to you still!
@Callypygous Baby dust to you too still. As long as AF hasn't come knocking there's still a chance I think.

Edit @ 3:52 pm Kinda down about the BFN. I didn't realize exactly how much I wanted the BFP even if I thought I'd get a BFN....

Well I'll get the Blood test results later today (As it's after 3am now) or Tommorrow. How are you ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->