• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

HI, I am new to babyandbump but i have some questions. I am a mum to a 7 year old from my previous partner. However I am now married to the man i love and now TTC. We have been TTC for 5 months with no success and he is concerned that he s infertile as I already have a son. In fact we're getting his swimmers checked.

I ovulated 18th february 2015. I had an LH surge on OPK 16th and 17th and felt ovulation pain on the 18th. We BD on 13th, 14th and on 17th, 18th and 19th. Since the 20th, that is last friday i have had pelvic pain. On friday that is 2 dpo, pain was very intense and felt pressure and from then onwards i felt mild cramps and slightly increasing intensity in the evening daily. now i am 6 dpo and still early to test. I also noticed creamy white CM that had to wear a liner. Anyone has such symptoms and had a BFP??

any help is much appreciated xx

@Momo18Jay: Welcome to TTW. It's nice to have you here. I can't help you with BFP symptoms, but I am here to talk if need be. I just joined earlier this month myself and have my BFN for this cycle.

@Anyone else who might be curious: I got my blood test results and it's def. a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"