anyone else 7-8 dpo???

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
heya :flower: just wondering if anyone lese was 7-8 dpo and wanted tp symptom spot :haha:

not long now till we can test :happydance::happydance:

sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for a lovely xmas bubba :baby::baby:

hey hun :hugs: :dust:

ive got sore bbs too.. and heart burn...

Me!

I have sore nipples, not my whole boob lol. Sleeping more. Nothing else to report. When will anything show up on a darn test! x

it sud show up on a test at 14 dpo.. but im gonna wait till xmas day :D :happydance:

Hey can I join?

Currently 8dpo, Yesterday had bright red spotting and today feel very sick!

Sending baby dust to all for a extra special Christmas present

xxx

8dpo today for me. My main symptom is not having many symptoms ;) Last month I noted tons of symptoms but ended up with AF so I assume all the signs I had were my normal AF stuff I was just paying attention.

This 2ww is totally different all I have is a lot of creamy cm (I was dry as a bone after O last cycle), my teeth hurt like heck, and my tummy is gassy and gurgling. I feel a little sicky today but that is a normal AF symptom so I am not counting that one.

Oh I also forgot I am soooooo weepy. Normally a few days before AF I get moody and if someone does something to upset me I might cry BUT since yesterday everything makes me well up with tears. And I do mean anything!

Hi girls,
i would like to join in, I am 7 dpo (ticker is off).
Anyway, I am having none of those symptoms that some of you are having...little worried. Anyway, no sore boobs at all, no nausea or heart burn, but had increased white cm at 1 dpo now its clear but very wet.
My wierdest symtom was cramping, twinges and a pinch feeling at only 4dpo with the tinest bit of light pink cm (easy to miss) i got a tiny bit of pink cm again yesteday (almost would have missed it if not looking...lol)
other than that tired (but was l last month too) and hungry.
testing in a week, so exciting
Cheers,

hiya ladies :hugs:

ok so the symtpoms all in common at this point seems to be alot of cm... i heard thats a good sign... and with my last preg b4 m/c i had alot of cm... i got my Fx for you ladies...
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi guys.

I am on day 21 of my cycle and am having quite a few symptoms. I was sick yesterday and have been feeling nauseas for a few days(is it too early for morning sickness?), i have got mild back ache, am needing the toilets lots and also have really bad tooth pain(is that a symptom?)

I am really scared to get my hopes up as I miscarried 6 weeks ago at about 6 weeks. It would be lovely to be pregnant for Christmas.

Does anyone know how early morning sickness (or in my case evening sickness!) can start?

Sending baby dust to everyone and keeping fingers crossed for lots or 2010 babies!!!

hey hun :flower: well i think actual morning sickness doesnt occur till 14 dpo and + but i know u can get sicky feelings after ovulation and abit after implantation which would be around now if u were preg....

i got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

can i join
day 20 really tired but then get bursts of energy ,feeling sick, peeing a lot,quite a lot cm creamy white and really moody, bad tempered and weepy!
And I promised myself i wouldn't symptom spot!
xx

LOL i think we all try not to symptom spot it just cant be helped lol..

:hugs: i hope you get a bfp this cycle...

sending everyone alot of baby happy xmas dust :dust: :dust:

it would be so great to get a bfp for xmas... :cloud9:

Hi All!

I'm 8 dpo today. I am definitely feeling something, but just not sure what is going on. I've been pregnant twice before. The first was a missed miscarriage that stopped developing around 8 weeks. With that pregnancy I felt lots of abdomen twinges, especially at night when I was in bed, it's like my stomach was jumping or had butterflies. I was so new to this all and wasn't charting or tracking my symptoms so that's all I remember. With my second it was a chemical and I didn't really feel anything at all.

• 2, 3 dpo I was crazy hungry, I literally could not eat enough food. Only lasted those 2 days.
  • 3, 4 dpo I was totally exhausted, dizzy, just not like myself. One night I actually felt so tired/dizzy it was like I had been drugged. I also lost my temper with DH and then had a giggling fit later in the evening. Very very unlike me (the giggling, not the loosing my temper). Again, this only lasted 2 days.
  • 6,7 dpo noticed pink spotting mixed with creamy cm. Did BD on 7 dpo and a lot of deep pink colored goo came out afterwards. Had a temp dip on 6 dpo but back up for 7 and 8.
  • 7, 8 dpo and I started to get a dull backache which today is fairly strong. Also feeling abdomen twinges and woke up to major butterlifes in my stomach. Started noticing an electric shock like tingling on my tounge. I have read about the metallic taste some experience so not sure if I have symptom by suggestion but it really feels like I sucked on a penny or licked a 9 volt battery. Never noticed this before.
Things in general:
CM has been pretty scant. When it's there it's creamy and offwhite, but hardly enough to show in my underwear, even when spotting.
Since ovulation I've been having a hard time getting a restfull nights sleep. I toss and turn and wake up to alternating cold and hot sweats.
In general my breasts haven't been very sore. I had some mild burning like pain around the bottom of my breasts for a few days, seems to come on stronger in the evening. But they're defintely not sore to the touch. With my first preg they got a lot bigger and hot and just hurt. But I'm not sure how many dpo that started as I didn't keep track.

Sounds like a lot of us with similar symptoms that could be promising!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for us all. For those using Fertility Friend add a link to your signature so we can stalk your charts!!

Baby dust and sticky glue to all!!!!

No real idea how many dpo i am possibly 14??? I dont temp or do opks so am soley going by ewcm and twinges, anyway....... I seem to have had a massive growth spurt in the boob department, they feel heavy and thick (if that makes sense?) i notice this a lot as i am normally as flat as a pancake :blush: also keep going to the loo really feeling i have just come on, had af pains too.
Going to test tomorrow morning if i pluck up the courage so scared of getting bfn!

Hey,

Can I join you ladies?

I'm 7DPO and the only symptom I'm experiencing is sore boobs/nipples and cramps. When is everyone testing????

xxxxxxx

Fluffy, sounds like promising signs and also to be at 14 dpo and no show of AF, that's really really good. Can't wait to see the results of your test tomorrow. Sending baby dust for that BFP!!!

Daisy, during my first pregnancy sore/larger/tender breasts and weird abdomen twinges were the only symptoms I had in the very beginning. So looking really good as far as your symptoms go, yeah!!! Baby dust coming your way!

I'm going to try to hold out until Christmas Day to test, but realize that may not be totally realistic and AF may get me well before that point as well. I had a chemical previously so really don't want to test too soon. When do you think you'll test?

:dust: :dust: im getting tired quicker too...
I dont temp or do opks so am soley going by ewcm and twinges
thats same with me :) ... i think its 7 dpo for me it cud be more or less but im sure its 7.. possibly 8 but no more or less..

i hope everyone gets there bfp this cycle :dust: :dust:

I think I'm about 7/8 dpo today, having a few symptoms but trying not to look too much into them: Sensitive/tingly nipples, some sharpish pains pubic area although more discomfort than painful, irritable (already had a go at OH tonight!...oops!) and have had some nausea since ovulation....thinking that due to the progesterone...Oooh and I am very, very tired!!!!
Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->