Anyone else 8dpo?

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

Today's symptoms are sensitive nipples (only when touched),loose bowels & incredibly foul gas (like something has crawled up my hoo-ha & died :blush: which I can assure you nothing has!!!)

Anybody else experiencing/experienced these prior to getting a bfp?

Hi, I'm 9 dpo. I'm afraid that I only get foul wind when AF is imminent, and sometimes loose bowels, buts that's just me. If it's not normal for you to feel these symptoms then could def be a sign for you. Xx

Hi i am 9dpo today. Have had aching since 2dpo which is unlike me, sore boobs & sensitive nips, wind, fluttering and the odd twinge on my right side , really mild nausea, and went to the loo and found a VERY small strand of pink!

Thanks for the replies ladies. I do get wind in the run up to af but this month it's really bad.

I am 8 dpo today. Woke up feeling sick...I am so achy, almost flu like and have a mild cough and scratchy throat. I'm probably just sick but of course I think its a symptom lol. Other than that, I feel like I'm having my normal TWW symptoms - mild constipation, on and off cramping.

I'm not feeling very hopeful as we only BD once near ovulation (2 days before) but I guess it only takes one.

Does anyone temp? This is my second month temping and I get so excited by it lol. My temp hit its highest this month - hope it stays up!

ETA - I wanted to add that I had an unexpected pregnancy in January, but I do remember thinking that I was extra gassy and going to the bathroom (#2) a lot more than usual prior to my testing.

I am freezing. I'm practically a block of ice. Got a runny nose but putting that down to the time of year when everyone gets sick x

I work in a school and at least half of my students and other staff have been very sick for the past few weeks and I never caught anything. Most everyone seems healthy again and now I've caught it. Or I'm more susceptible because I'm pregnant lol. I'm very good at spinning symptoms lol...

When is everyone due for AF or plan on testing? I am due Saturday I believe. Won't be testing unless she is late.

Af due saturday so will test sunday if need be. Last few cycles have been 28 days dead on & I'm expecting this one to be the same. Good luck :flower:

Hello I'm 6 dpo

Been ill
Yellow cm
Sore nipples
Pain on left side

Congrats mum140381 that's fab x

Hi there - I'm 8 dpo today. Had a bit of cramping 6-7dpo but other than that not much going on. I'm very tired but that's nothing new

Morning ladies :flower: Full of cold here,went to bed just after 6pm & woke up just before 10.30am this morning. Still feel rubbish,runny nose,sneezing etc. Had achey legs yesterday. Couldn't taste my coffee this morning,it was 'off' but putting that down to feeling rotten.

My coffee was like that yesterday as well how odd,

Anyone just got that feeling?

Been sick 3 times (it was phlegm,does that count?). Coffee still tasting crap. Did a test & got a bfn but at 11dpo with a 25miu it's still slightly too early. I can wait.

I want to test too but fat to early for me to get a bfp x

I'm feeling awful atm so gone to bed with a temp of 39.4 - I'm looking a real hot mess & feeling so sorry for myself x

Congrats mum140381! I didn't even know you could get a bp at only 6dpo. :happy dance:

I'm 6po too but too scared to test this early LOL. My temps are higher than normal but trying to wait until AF.

I'm still feeling unwell - my temp is still at 39.4 :cry: Coffee is still tasting crappy but logically I know it's because I have a cough,cold etc.

5dpo and having period type feelings and had a pull/twinge in ovary area, when i coughed- I am full of the cold :( but was excited to finally get some feelings down there- still got a bit of creamy cm too. I was dizzy standing earlier but think that is just being sick with cold.

I am so, so hopeful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->