Anyone else 9dpo?

I'm 10dpo today, no massive symptoms other than slight feeling of period pain but then I'm due for AF on 5th so that might answer that. First time trying so not expecting it to happen but really hope it does.

I just have the plan that as soon as AF finishes, if we dtd every other day along with checking for when I ovulate we should at least be in with a good chance. :D

I just have the plan that as soon as AF finishes, if we dtd every other day along with checking for when I ovulate we should at least be in with a good chance. :D

Iv followed this more or less... but more like two days on one day off. Hope it leads to a baby :(

Hi ladies,

I have most of the symptoms, but still worry because I am on Clomid. Some ppl says that Clomid make pregnancy sympthoms. But I just hoping this is my month. New sympthom today is dizziness and backache. I am 10dpo today. My AF will due on 6 February.

Good luck ladies! Baby dust to all :)

Hi ladies,

I have most of the symptoms, but still worry because I am on Clomid. Some ppl says that Clomid make pregnancy sympthoms. But I just hoping this is my month. New sympthom today is dizziness and backache. I am 10dpo today. My AF will due on 6 February.

Good luck ladies! Baby dust to all :)

Can i also wait it out with everyone too.going mad waiting to test.

i am also on clomid and think i am about 10dpo but not entirely sure(i dont test anymore because i was finding it way too stressful)

i have been having a few cramps and bit of back ache. no sore boobs ( which i normally have week before af) so may be good sign. i am so scared and excited this month cos we have been dtd every other day nearly. fingers crossed for us all.

:hugs: :dust::hugs:

Awesomemom, hey i am having the same type cramping. It feels like af with the backache and all. Guess we will see. I think 3 days after implantation you should be able to test. Misslissa, hopefully it's due to a bfp and not pms. Do you usually get pms? Rona, hello, i have no experience with Clomid but i hope it helps this month! When are you going to test? Hi Stephwills, i'm not sure where i'm at either. 9 dpo i suspect. Could be 10. I just took my son sledding today and now my cramps are a bit worse. My cervix is super high so it doesn't make sense if af shows. All these silly symptoms lol.

Hi Ladies!

Can I sit and wait it out with you too!! Im currently 9dpo! AF due 6th Feb.

AF type stomach cramps since 3dpo!

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxxx

:dust:

I havent had any AF cramping of such. Its more like a funny twingy cramping.... and very rarely. My boobs used to only be sore around sides but now are sore mostly everywhere. Im always conscience of them. Im 10dpo tomorrow and im unsure if i should test tomorrow? I have a tesco test but I dunno if this would be sensitive enough? :(

I bought some tests in Wilkinsons today and the boy on the counter said 'good luck' so hoping that will be a good omen :).

I'm 11 dpo and I so don't want to test too early... No sign of AF either and I'm due on Tuesday AF is always on time. I really don't have anymore signs, except tired, bloated and the constant runny nose and cm.. :lol: CP is way up there, :lol: My bbs are not soar just fuller and more pronounced green veinier... temps are higher... there is hope... :happydance:

I just don't think I can stand to not test... I'm so tempted to go to the dollar tree and get a few cheapies... :lol: I MUST hold off, don't want a you know what...Funny thing is last night when I got home from work I turned on the TV and Knocked Up was on,then when I woke up it was on again... :lol: too funny... is that a sign...hehehe

Wishing everyone loads and loads of baby dust and extra sticky beans... Fx'd we get our :bfp: soon

Awesomemom, hey i am having the same type cramping. It feels like af with the backache and all. Guess we will see. I think 3 days after implantation you should be able to test. Misslissa, hopefully it's due to a bfp and not pms. Do you usually get pms? Rona, hello, i have no experience with Clomid but i hope it helps this month! When are you going to test? Hi Stephwills, i'm not sure where i'm at either. 9 dpo i suspect. Could be 10. I just took my son sledding today and now my cramps are a bit worse. My cervix is super high so it doesn't make sense if af shows. All these silly symptoms lol.

Hi Alolas, honestly I feel like testing everyday :haha: But my cycle is normally 31 to 32 days. I think because of Clomid I ovulate on the CD14, without Clomid around CD17. I did a test today, well not a good news. But I still have until 6 Feb to my first day of AF. I am very regular, so that's what bugging me, hubby already tested, everything fine. Just no luck or may be wrong timing! Silly me, I only knew that I suppose to BD few days before ovulation, not when the ovulation already occurred.

I start charting this month, what a different! I become obsess with it. So far my temp all above the line except on the DPO8, then it spike up back.

Steph, good luck to you also, hope many of us here will have BFP

I will test may be around 12 or 14DPO. Very worry.

Today I am experiencing a very sore stomach. The kind where I feel like I did 500 sit ups. Maybe in my sleep.... That would be a cool sleeping disorder! I am also experiencing very sore back pain. I hope this is the month. I am going to test tomorrow morning and see what happens! Praying for a:bfp!

Good Luck everyone!!

Hey everyone this TTC is rough, I'm 43 this will be my first.. I'm feeling hopeful...
I have major heartburn Grrr, I have had some shooting pings here and there, I have 1 day to test after tomorrow... So excited...

Heres to seeing some :bfp: Sending tons of babydust to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good morning everyone! Has anyone broke down and tested today? Anyone still having af cramps? HI Wannabemummy, any new symptoms? Rona, i think a temp dip then way back up is great! do you have a chart i can see? Hopin&prayin,awesomemom, i think everyones symptoms sound really good. K what is everyones cm like the last week or so? I am so dry on the outside. I don't think being overly dry is probably a good sign.

Oh i forgot to mention that i have been having vivid dreams every single night since O and last night was the first dream that had anything to do with pregnancy. I got a fast bold bfp in the dream so maybe it's a sign. If i can ever make it to the dollarstore (sucks living in the boonies) then i will grab a test.

Hi Ladies!

Can I sit and wait it out with you too!! Im currently 9dpo! AF due 6th Feb.

AF type stomach cramps since 3dpo!

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxxx

:dust:

My AF is due the same day as yours!

Vivid dreams is a Awesome sign of early pregnancy hun... Fabulous!!! Your on your way ;)

Hey all, Yeah I broke down and tested it was a Big Fat NOT Pregnant... Its strange I cramped a lil last night and no sign of AF, oh and my CP is still high?? Just gonna have to wait to see if the :witch: shows... If she does then I'm done with symptom spotting it mad me crazy :lol:
I'm gearing up for a BIG Valentines Day Woot Woot... I'm fertile from the 13 to the 18 so I'll be getting busy hehehe.. I'm not out till the :witch: shows,, I hear some women cramp and still get their :bfp: within days.. I'll be fine regardless :)

Got to get ready for work... Have a wonderful day ladies... I want to see some :bfp:
Fx'd we all get them.. Babydust to All :hugs:

Hopin&prayin, i had that the last couple days with lower backache and was thinking maybe we both implanted!! In that case, your test would have been bfn. I am with ya on no more symptom spotting if af comes. This sucks.

Hi Crossroads!

Im DPO10 today.... dying to test! When are you looking to test? How far passed O are you?!

I feel I could turn into a POAS addict if I start now! x

I know right... Majorally sucks bigtime...GRRR But.. I've heard women "think" there going to start AF cuz of the cramps and a few days later got a :bfp: I really hope for the both of us she stays away :af: :af: :af:

I'm thinking its too early as well... thank you... Just got to hang out and wait now grrr

Good Luck hun, I really hope this is it for you and me... If not I'll be OK, I'm gearing up for Round 2 ding ding... Valentines day breeding... :haha: Keep positive its gonna happen... I just know it will :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->