Anyone else 9ish weeks?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
I had successful scans at 5 and 7 weeks through bleeding now I feel I am in limbo until the 12 week scan. I've tried finding baby on the angelsounds Doppler (rubbish) and now convinced something is up. I am not feeling as nauseous now, boobs aren't as sore. Although I feel my tummy is sore and hard at the bottom and I appear to be showing, also still ridiculously tired). I am just terrified there is no HB, I really want a private scan but can't justify £99 for the sake of a few weeks wait :(

I am seeing MW on Monday for my booking apt, and will be 10+1 then, will she listen in do you think? Any way to get me through this awful wait again?

I'm 9 weeks today.

I tried to listen to the fh last night and I couldn't get it. I'm still having lots of symptoms but when I have a good day like yesterday it does make me go crazy thinking something is wrong! I have my 12 week scan in 3 weeks, I also don't see my midwife till then. I think it's unlikely they will listen in at 10 weeks, it can be so hard before 12 weeks, plus if she doesn't get it you'll be even more paranoid something is wrong. No harm in asking though.

It's horrible feeling like this, I completely understand, I just take one day at a time x

My midwife won't try to listen to the heart beat until 14+ weeks. Why don't you buy a different Doppler? I love mine. I have the sonoline B-worth thinking about buying. I did have the Angelsounds one with dd2, and this ones more sensitive I think.

Can you get a scan cheaper than £100? Mine was half that, so worth shopping around.
It is tough this wait for the 12 week scan isn't it? First tri is slow, so I feel your pain!

I have a sonoline b and I've been able to find the hb for about a week now it's a life saver. Most of my symptoms have disappeared too! I don't remember exactly when my MS and all that went away last time but I remember it didn't last very long so try not to worry too much!

Thank you!

I managed to find another Doppler online cheap, a hi bebe one which is very similar to the sonoline b, I used that with my little girl, but can't remember when I first started listening but remember I found her pretty easy.

Unfortunately the only place in my area is £99. There was a cheaper one but they don't operate there anymore. :(

I just need to find something to keep me occupied! Nice to meet you ladies at the same stage x

Won't be long until you get your 12 week scan! Do you have a date for it yet?
Then before you know it, you'll be into second tri! :)

I'm 9 weeks, can't find the heartbeat on the doppler. I have a sonoline b and I just can't find it. It's probably given me more worry than anything. Kind of wish I didn't have the thing.

Had a good scan last week, but still driving me mad.

Had my booking in scan and they don't do anything except take your pee and your blood.

I've got a private scan on Monday and hoping it all goes well. Mine wis £40, had to travel about 20/30 minutes out of town to get it at that price, but think it will be worth it.

In UK they don't try find hb with a Doppler till 16 weeks but I caved and bought a Doppler hehe. I love it find it every time but I have had days where I'm searching and searching .. :kiss:

I have my booking appointment on Monday so will know more about a scan date then, I will keep hunting for another scan place in the meantime as I am wanting an early gender scan again! :happydance:

I'm 9 weeks, can't find the heartbeat on the doppler. I have a sonoline b and I just can't find it. It's probably given me more worry than anything. Kind of wish I didn't have the thing.

Had my booking in scan and they don't do anything except take your pee and your blood.

I've got a private scan on Monday and hoping it all goes well. Mine wis £40, had to travel about 20/30 minutes out of town to get it at that price, but think it will be worth it.

Have you tried drinking a pint of water 1/2 an hour before you use the Doppler? A full bladder seems to help push things up/forwards a bit making it easier to find! Enjoy your scan :)

Have you tried drinking a pint of water 1/2 an hour before you use the Doppler? A full bladder seems to help push things up/forwards a bit making it easier to find! Enjoy your scan :)

Tried it again today after a glass of water and a nap and found it!

Took a while and a slight movement meant losing it and finding it again, but so nice to hear it. It was registering at 167 on the screen.

I think the water and being still a bit sleepy and so a bit more calm and patient definitely helped. I also found it a bit higher up than I expected... So patience and look everywhere..

Hoping I'll be able to find it for OH later.

Tried it again today after a glass of water and a nap and found it!

Took a while and a slight movement meant losing it and finding it again, but so nice to hear it. It was registering at 167 on the screen.

I think the water and being still a bit sleepy and so a bit more calm and patient definitely helped. I also found it a bit higher up than I expected... So patience and look everywhere..

Hoping I'll be able to find it for OH later.

Great news!! They do wriggle off after a long time searching for them, don't they?! Happens to me all the time! Hope you can find it for your OH. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->