Anyone else accepted for the CB trials?

I got a message today asking when would be best for next phone call

How did you get that message? Did you reply via text? Just wondering how :)

Cd 16 I got a solid smiley this mornin,I just hope dtd tonite isn't too late,didn't get a chance this mornin :-/

I applied last Saturday night and had this txt today

Thank you for applying to take part in Clearblue's Trying to Conceive study. A member of the clinical team will call you from a (01234) area code within the next few days to discuss the study with you. Kind regards, Sara, Clearblue Clinical Team

Would be lovely to be accepted, fingers crossed! X

I applied last Saturday night and had this txt today

Thank you for applying to take part in Clearblue's Trying to Conceive study. A member of the clinical team will call you from a (01234) area code within the next few days to discuss the study with you. Kind regards, Sara, Clearblue Clinical Team

Would be lovely to be accepted, fingers crossed! X

Fingers crossed :) Xx

Had a phone call yesterday and my consent form arrived today! How's everyone else getting on? X

I haven't heard anything back yet :( don't think I will be getting accepted!

I've also been accepted. My box of goodies are being dispatched on the 6th November, ready for my next cycle. Here's hoping none of us needs the boxes and can send them straight back :)

I got an email to say mine had been dispatched,it would be amazing if I didn't need them!!

I've also been accepted... Had the call monday and received the form today, which I filled in and sent bk today ... Very excited to have been accepted :happydance:

I've also been accepted... Had the call monday and received the form today, which I filled in and sent bk today ... Very excited to have been accepted :happydance:

You still have another phone interview to do. Best of luck :D

Mamadonna, when is your AF due? :D

I've been accepted too my box of goodies should be sent out on 3rd November, fingers crossed I need to send it back ☺

Gutted, I applied ages ago, how long after completing the survey did you get the phone call girls?

I'd say I received a text message a week after sending the forms off, asking what time is convenient to call, which I replied to. Saying after 10am. 2 days later I got the call (from the area code specified in the text to me) at 11am.

Maybe call them and chase it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->