Anyone else accepted for the CB trials?

Gutted, I applied ages ago, how long after completing the survey did you get the phone call girls?

I got a text a few days after, followed by a phone call the next day. Maybe try filling in details again or getting in contact with them?

I have tried to access survey again and it just says thanks for doing this survey :( I will take it as not accepted...sigh. Good luck for your :bfp: ladies!

I have tried to access survey again and it just says thanks for doing this survey :( I will take it as not accepted...sigh. Good luck for your :bfp: ladies!

I'm not entirely sure how they work it, they may require people to fit certain criteria...not sure, thanks good luck for yours too!

I must admit, given my history - I didn't expect to be accepted.
Give them a call to chase it up :)

I have used my tablet and applied again! checking all my details are correct!

I think this is about the 3Rd time I've tried I was always just that little bit too late

Well, I was excepted:)... and they will be posting my package out on the 25th of this month! :D

Just be aware you cant discuss the details of the trial with anyone other than you oh obviously!

Just be aware you cant discuss the details of the trial with anyone other than you oh obviously!

Yep! I created this topic before they sent my consent form, as soon as I signed it and sent it back I agreed to keep it all hush hush :D

yep, seen another thread where they got messages about it so someone on bnb clearly is here to keep watch for this sort of stuff x

Yeah, there was another thread it got out of hand too, I was personally attacked for adding a photograph of said consent forms to remind people :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->