anyone else af due friday?

Aiysh

Reaction score
soooo i was meant to bd eod but things happen & now im close to the end of the limbo of the tww. af due friday ive had no symptoms except my cm has been off this cycle & its usually pretty textbook , i did have pregnacare conception for 6 days then stopped so dont know if its because of that. ive had
period cramps (booooo!!) so im
pretty sure im out this month, i dont look to symptoms too much (ive had symptom filled months only to have a heavy af haha) so im pretty sure im out!

just means im going to add opks to next months ever growing list of fertilty 'aids' lol..

anyone else in this same boat? what are you doing to keep positive? plans for next month?

soooo i was meant to bd eod but things happen & now im close to the end of the limbo of the tww. af due friday ive had no symptoms except my cm has been off this cycle & its usually pretty textbook , i did have pregnacare conception for 6 days then stopped so dont know if its because of that. ive had
period cramps (booooo!!) so im
pretty sure im out this month, i dont look to symptoms too much (ive had symptom filled months only to have a heavy af haha) so im pretty sure im out!

just means im going to add opks to next months ever growing list of fertilty 'aids' lol..

anyone else in this same boat? what are you doing to keep positive? plans for next month?

AF is due next Tuesday for me, but I hear you on not symptom spotting! I could analyze everything if I wanted to, but that usually stresses me out more lol

I've been using opks and temp charting :)

I've found pretty good support from some ladies on this board so far and that has been my motivation to stay positive! Just knowing you aren't alone is the best!

FX's for you sweetie!!

thanks! hoping for a bfp for you too! i think i will definetly reach out to everyone on here everyone is so supportive & understanding im glad we can all share how we feel. so im gonna rant and rave probably more as the months go on haha (hopefully we will be in the pregnant section v. soon!)

HI! :hi:

I'm due for AF on Thursday and like you, I'm just not feeling it this month. We only dtd once cause hubby was sick. As far as symptoms or should I say lack thereof...nothing out of the ordinary this month.

I try to stay positive by remembering that it will be worth it in the end when I get pregnant. Sometimes it's hard to stay positive but we must carry on. I'm relieved I have this forum as an outlet to ask questions, support others, bitch about mother-in-laws ( don't even get me started on that), etc. It helps to keep me sane. :wacko:

Next month....hmmmm...probably won't do anything different. LOL :haha:

Good luck ladies.

Does it count if I'm due on Friday... But I'll be due for AF number two? CD 50 today, nothing but BFNs

I'm due next week,but I feel the same as you - zero symptoms,except my usual pre-AF ones.It drives me crazy!

The only thing I try to do to make myself feel better,is knowing that I get to spend lots of quality time with my hubby,getting to sleep late and eat and drink whatever I want.It takes a while,but it usually makes me feel a bit better.

tell me about it ani i go and finally have a cup of
coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"