Anyone else always hungry and tired?

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks 3 days and I'm exhausted and always hungry now. I could eat a bunch and then 2-3 hours later I'm really hungry again. Is the baby really taking that much nutrients already? And Is anyone else having this? Thanks !

Yep !! It got much worse around 7 weeks lol
I'm also very nauseous yet always hungry haha

Yes! It's normal :) At this stage, baby isn't necessarily taking up all of those nutrients but the placenta is forming and your body is gearing up to provide for your little one.

Yeah I'm hoping not to get nauseous FX. When did yours start? Thanks girls :)

Yep lol I take advantage of our toddler's nap time everyday and nap with him haha and when I'm not sleeping I'm eating. It's been this way since around 3 1/2-4 weeks

Has anyone had diarrhea ? Sorry tmi but every other day or so.

Not at this time lol but who knows what tomorrow brings dtrisha haha

Has anyone had diarrhea ? Sorry tmi but every other day or so.

I had it during week 4 when my body was going crazy because of the pregnancy. I think it's calmed down now.. I hope lol. :dohh:

I'm also always eating. I think it's comfort-eating because I actually feel less nauseous while eating, and it takes the annoying taste in my mouth away for a while. I don't know how to describe the taste, but I've had it since around 4w4d.

I'm so looking forward to the second trimester so I can feel more like myself again. :wacko:

I've had this in the earliest parts of all of my pregnancies. I ate constantly, and when I wasn't eating, I was laying down somewhere, trying to fall asleep. Haha. Thankfully, this has ended at around 10 weeks with all of them. You can do this!!!!

I can deal with tired and hungry. I don't like diarrhea. Ugh. It makes things difficult

I had an episode of that the other day. It came out of nowhere! I didn't think anything of it until now! :rofl:

Yeah that's how it was the first day for me before I even know I was pregnant. And I've had it like 4 days since I found out. Hoping it doesn't last long. How far along is everyone ?

I've only had it once so hopefully it was a fluke for me!

I am 5weeks 4days according to my LMP but we will see.
I have my first appointment on Wednesday.

How about you? :)

Yeah that's how it was the first day for me before I even know I was pregnant. And I've had it like 4 days since I found out. Hoping it doesn't last long. How far along is everyone ?

5w1d by O date. EDD April 24

I'm 7w4d. I'm also starving constantly. And I can't just eat a snack because that makes me nauseous. I have to eat a meal. So I eat every 3 hours or so. It's crazy. I've also already gained 7.5 lbs and am really concerned about that. Anyone else gaining weight quickly? I did not want to gain over 25-30 lbs but I'm losing hope that that's even possible.

5 weeks here. Tiredness is getting worse but I think having two toddlers to chase and no naps is making that worse.

I was actually calorie counting when I got pregnant and had been doing 1200 calories/day for 6 months with no problems. About a week before I got my bfp, my 1200 calories wasn't enough anymore. Thankfully I had almost reached my goal weight before getting pregnant, I don't wanna gain too much! Now I have a hard time making it to each meal but its not too bad. But my meals are definitely bigger and then I'm ready for the next one quick.

Diarrhea is a huge problem for me in early pregnancy, with all my babies. It's a big sign for me really. I hate it but honestly it's better than constipation!

Predicted date on a app is April 29. Doctors on Friday so will see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->