anyone else around 4-5 DPO??

kayla2010

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anybody else around 4-5 dpo and would like to join me on my 2ww! well...this basically is my first time trying to concieve and hoping we get a nice sticky bean ! i recently had a chemical pregnancy and hoping that the myths about being more fertile once this has happend is true!! :flower::flower:

I'm 5dpo and started a thread called "2ww Testing the 31st- anyone else"... I'll bump it to the top so you can join!!

Hey Kayla!

I'm approx 5dpo maybe even 6dpo, what have your symptoms been so far?

So far, I've had pink spotting which turned into brown (hoping it's implantation bleeding), I've also had mild cramping, nothing uncomfortable, and high temp. Yesterday I was a bit nauseous and dizzy with a few twinges and a mild headache but not anymore. Oh and I've been really gassy past 2 days (TMI sorry) :blush:

I'm expecting AF on Dec 28th, hopefully she won't come!!:dust:

heyy !

I Havn't really had any symptoms so far! Apart from cramps and really really gassy (TMI too sorry lol )

Im around 60percent positive that im about 4, 5 or 6 dpo first time trying tho but the opks helped! this your first child you trying for?

Hi just wondered if anybody else around 4-5 dpo and would like to join me on my 2ww! well...this basically is my first time trying to concieve and hoping we get a nice sticky bean ! i recently had a chemical pregnancy and hoping that the myths about being more fertile once this has happend is true!! :flower::flower:

I'm 5dpo, also our first month of TTC too :)

Fingers crossed for you kayla!

hey thanks for replying! im going to try not to symptom watch!
u have any other children?

I'm trying not to symptom watch too but it's very hard not too! In reality I don't think we should be getting any symptoms this early on anyway

And yes, i already have 3 children - 9, 12 and 16 yrs old. My OH has a little boy who's 4 but this will be our first together!

Will this be your first?

I had a sterilization reversal in November and was giving the all clear to start trying for a baby on the 16th December, and as the doctor did a internal scan he was able to tell me I was about to ovulate - so it was straight home to get more BDing in!

Hi,

This will be my first baby, I've wanted one for so long, and think I'm ready for one.. *fingers crossed* :dust: to all :)

I'm 4dpo too, but refusing to symptom spot! (tho I'm soooo hungry, and keep getting light-headed!)

I'm trying not to symptom watch too but it's very hard not too! In reality I don't think we should be getting any symptoms this early on anyway

And yes, i already have 3 children - 9, 12 and 16 yrs old. My OH has a little boy who's 4 but this will be our first together!

Will this be your first?

I had a sterilization reversal in November and was giving the all clear to start trying for a baby on the 16th December, and as the doctor did a internal scan he was able to tell me I was about to ovulate - so it was straight home to get more BDing in!

ooohhh good luck I hope this new year you get your BFP!! Yeah this will be my first im trying for!! Awww it willl Be a nice age gap for your children too! They will be brilliant for giving you a hand with the little one :winkwink::happydance: yeah! I agree to i think its too early too symptom spot too. Im not too sure exactly when I did Ov but opks im pretty sure im approx 6days past !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->