anyone else around 4-5 DPO??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kayla2010, Dec 21, 2009.

1. kayla2010

kayla2010 Well-Known Member

Hi just wondered if anybody else around 4-5 dpo and would like to join me on my 2ww! well...this basically is my first time trying to concieve and hoping we get a nice sticky bean ! i recently had a chemical pregnancy and hoping that the myths about being more fertile once this has happend is true!! :flower::flower:

2. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

I'm 5dpo and started a thread called "2ww Testing the 31st- anyone else"... I'll bump it to the top so you can join!!

3. Katy09

Katy09 Well-Known Member

Hey Kayla!

I'm approx 5dpo maybe even 6dpo, what have your symptoms been so far?

So far, I've had pink spotting which turned into brown (hoping it's implantation bleeding), I've also had mild cramping, nothing uncomfortable, and high temp. Yesterday I was a bit nauseous and dizzy with a few twinges and a mild headache but not anymore. Oh and I've been really gassy past 2 days (TMI sorry) :blush:

I'm expecting AF on Dec 28th, hopefully she won't come!!:dust:

4. kayla2010

heyy !

I Havn't really had any symptoms so far! Apart from cramps and really really gassy (TMI too sorry lol )

Im around 60percent positive that im about 4, 5 or 6 dpo first time trying tho but the opks helped! this your first child you trying for?

5. cheekybint

cheekybint TTC #4 after TR, 1 tube

I'm 5dpo, also our first month of TTC too :)

Fingers crossed for you kayla!

6. kayla2010

hey thanks for replying! im going to try not to symptom watch!
    u have any other children?

7. cheekybint

cheekybint TTC #4 after TR, 1 tube

I'm trying not to symptom watch too but it's very hard not too! In reality I don't think we should be getting any symptoms this early on anyway

And yes, i already have 3 children - 9, 12 and 16 yrs old. My OH has a little boy who's 4 but this will be our first together!

Will this be your first?

I had a sterilization reversal in November and was giving the all clear to start trying for a baby on the 16th December, and as the doctor did a internal scan he was able to tell me I was about to ovulate - so it was straight home to get more BDing in!

8. Katy09

Katy09 Well-Known Member

Hi,

This will be my first baby, I've wanted one for so long, and think I'm ready for one.. *fingers crossed* :dust: to all :)

9. LunaBean

LunaBean Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3

I'm 4dpo too, but refusing to symptom spot! (tho I'm soooo hungry, and keep getting light-headed!)

10. kayla2010

ooohhh good luck I hope this new year you get your BFP!! Yeah this will be my first im trying for!! Awww it willl Be a nice age gap for your children too! They will be brilliant for giving you a hand with the little one :winkwink::happydance: yeah! I agree to i think its too early too symptom spot too. Im not too sure exactly when I did Ov but opks im pretty sure im approx 6days past !

11. kayla2010

Yeah me too! Trying my best but i have felt really bloated but also really Hungry!!!