Anyone else around 4dpo and want to wait with me?

I have only 10 but not planning to save any for next month(I'll just buy more if I need to buy hoping I don't). So planning to test every morning until I get AF or my BFP. My LP is usually 11/12 days so I could test twice a day after tomorrow. But I'll see!

Also your temps are still looking good! Especially when you compare to last months chart!

Yeah this month has been awesome with a much longer LP than other months! I did start spotting just now so AF will be here later today or tomorrow. A bit sad about it but I'll get over it and get ready for the next cycle :)

I love your testing enthusiasm! Really hope you don't have to buy any more tests and you'll get your BFP in the next couple of days :D FX!!!

I am sorry it looks like AF is arriving SunnyBe. But it is great your LP is longer! Did you do anything to try to make it longer?

So tested today and thought maybe something caught my eye. Wasn't sure but some of the girls in the pregnancy test section say they also possibly see a hint of something... although just a hint.

I did wake up in the night by some weird cramping and my boobs are definitely sore today. But could also be PMS. Although the cramping is a bit strange, not been woken up like that before and did not really feel like AF cramps

Ohh let me just look up that thread...

Found it! I don't have sensitive eyes at all so I'm of no help lol. The ladies over there are much better at it. Can't wait to see more pics though :D How do you feel compared to your last cycle(s)? Did you have those cramps before?

About my LP being longer, no didn't do anything different this cycle. I hope my cycles are just normalizing after being on the pill for my whole adult life. It's been 4.5 months since I stopped.

No not cramps like this. I also feel a bit dizzy and had some palpatations and not had that before.
I also feel like a slight pulling/tugging/twingey sensation in my abdomen and my boobs do seem to feel more sore than usual. But I do also feel like I'm getting sick as I have a bit of a sore throats and blocked nose so it could be that... but in general I do feel different!

So my test looks pretty much the same this morning, so no more answers. Not sure I can see anything- but asked the pros anyway.

My symptoms are the same but my temp went up! Normally it stays pretty level and then will crash around tomorrow (10dpo)... and AF will start a couple of days later. So we will see!

Had some trouble getting on bnb the last few days, weird!

I started testing as well, 10dpo with fmu I was sure I saw a little something, 11dpo in the evening I didn't see anything. Using $ tree tests.

Today is 12dpo and I had a temp rise too, this day last month it started to drop before af on 13dpo. I'm scared to see another bfn so I might wait until tomorrow to test again. Although... I haven't drank any water yet so maybe smu might work?..

As for symptoms, I had nothing from 1-7dpo, then since 8dpo I've had lots of cramping & backache (which is normal for af too) and gassy/bloated & nausea (not normal for af)

Let's hope both our temps stay high tomorrow then!

What does smu mean, not come across that one yet?

My main symptom today is how hungry I am. I cannot stop eating and feel continuously hungry. We will see though. I'm all negative now as checked my cp and think it felt a little open- but tbh I struggle to tell if it's open or closed. But my CM felt a little watery and that does tend to happen before AF. So this morning I thought I was and now I'm thinking AF is arriving. So tiring!

It's exhausting the guessing game! I've noticed that every morning I wake up convinced that I'm not pregnant but then by the evening I think I am again lol.
Smu is second morning urine, I read someone said that if you don't drink anything after fmu that the second one would be more concentrated

So exciting ladies!! I really hope you'll soon both be posting those BFP's over here :D Being in limbo sucks though, I totally get that. Especially with all those BFP symptoms being so similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks sunnybe!

Excited to hear about this mornings test sunnydee.

Afm- nothing changed on this mornings test. Thinking there would be some progression now. Have a feeling AF is on her way..... although my temp is still high but just feel AF is around the corner....

I got a bfp!!!!
I just knew even after I got bfn on 11dpo. Don't count yourself out yet swedengirl I only got mine today at 13dpo but it's dark enough I probably would have got a faint one yesterday if I had tested. 😁

OMG!!!!!! I am so so happy for you! So weird how happy I am when if we are honest we are total strangers- but totally got tears in my eyes from happiness when I read this! Post a pic of your test!

I am trying not to count myself out- girls in the testing section say they see something today. But trying to be calm as my gut says I am out. Hopefully not and I'll be joining you in the 1st trimester section!

Aw thank you so much! I still can't believe how fast this happened after waiting over a year to conceive last time, this is just my second month ttc #2!

I just looked at your test from today and thought I saw something on the second pic too but I also have total line eye haha

Any symptoms today? I really just feel af cramps and lots of backache. Woke up at 3am with cramps thought I was out but my temp was so high like 36.9!

Trying to figure out how to post a picture?

Figured it out! The colour seems to have settled in a thin line but it was thicker when I first took it. :happydance:

Attachments

• 0EC1F74B-BE9C-47EC-AEA4-F51168F51F15.jpg
    0EC1F74B-BE9C-47EC-AEA4-F51168F51F15.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
Exciting!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

No more symptoms today- in fact less if anything. A bit crampy and ny boobs are sore. My insane hunger from yesterday seems to have subsided a bit. My worry is my CM has gone watery which is normally a sign of impeding AF. But I feel I'm running a bit hot which I read was a good sign.

I'm leaning towards being out but we will see... My temp normally crashes at 10dpo- and although FF says that's today I think it's actually tomorrow so I think I'll have a clearer idea if I'm in or out tomorrow!

I don't think I would rely on cm, mine had been different every day. But feeling hot is a good sign I feel like that today, also getting dizzy spells and I think like palpitations? Kinda weird feeling.
The hunger thing- I feel like that watery mouth nausea if I don't eat right away, that was a total giveaway for me I never feel nauseous.
Fingers crossed for you I hope you get a bfp tomorrow!

Looks like I might be joining you sunnydee. I'm not calling BFP yet but my temps went up and FF said triphasic. I also have a fainnntttt non-squinter on an IC. But going to get some other tests today and think I'll be POAS like crazy today/tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->