Anyone else Around 4dpo? I would love some company!

momto3girlz

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I am 4dpo and just dieing to know. I am hoping to make it to wednesday at the absolute earliest to test as that will only bring me to 8dpo.. Ah! Time needs to go by faster!

Crystal

I'm 5dpo, well technically 6dpo since it's past midnight and am happy to wait along with you.

Woke up this morning, 5dpo, to painful jabs around pelvic bone.. Not cramping. I have been a little backed up, so I wonder if it's from that.. sorry for the TMI!

Thank you for tagging along!

I'm happy to tag along. My temp dropped today so possible early implant dip.
Constipation can be a good sign. It was for my chemical.
We both could have April fools babies :p

5 dpo here. Lots of symptoms. Today my abdomen is sore like I've been doing crunches. I'm hoping this is also a good sign!

4 dpo and no symptoms. But I'd love to wait with you! I'm trying to make it to 14dpo. We shall see how that goes.

I'm 3 dpo and anxiously waiting too. I'll hang out with you. Trying to make it until Saturday to test (9 dpo). It's always super disappointing to get a BFN - especially when it could just be too early.

Yeah, I can't stand possible false negatives. That plus chemicals keep me from wanting to test early.

With my first I was able to wait until AF was late, and got a nice, dark, unquestionable BFP. I'm hoping I get the same experience again!

My temp was back up today so , so far so good.

How's everyone doing? I have nothing worth reporting going on here. My first symptom with my first was growing and changing boobs, but since I'm trying to wean fully now there's a lot going on in that department already. :/

Nothing here. Maybe implantation yesterday and spotting in my under wear over night but I'm not convinced.

My boobs don't even ache. :rofl:

My temp shot up more today at 8dpo. I believe I will start testing earlier than my norm by testing tomorrow and then keep testing till possible AF.

Could I join. 7 or 8 dpo today, no symptoms is a good sign of bfp for me so I am a bit boring

6 dpo. Nothing interesting. My last 2 pregnancies had triphasic-ish charts that just kept climbing. Dpo7 is about when my normal chart even out so I guess we will see what tomorrow's temp is. I won't test until dpo 9 at least anyway

9 DPO and still not much going on. Had some wild dreams the last two nights, but really, I'm just not feeling pregnant at all!

11 dpo, super light blue line on cb test ic still blank. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

I guess my not feeling pregnant was accurate - AF showed up this morning at 13 dpo.

Oh bun, I'm sorry. Just wasn't the month for a bunch of us. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->