Anyone else been ttc for over 2 years?

Pridey

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering how many of you have been trying to conceive for over two years? Please feel free to share any tips about keeping positive :) as I find it hard sometimes and wonder why it hasn't happened yet... I do have a 6 year age gap between my girls and have decided I really do not want such a big age gap again. Thanks for reading xx

25 months here ttc #1. It's tough to stay positive,but this site really helps.

Been trying for right 2 1/2 years now and staying positive is the hardest part. For me it's an almost daily struggle. Thinking about the future and imagining what it will be like helps me the most but it'll be first when I do get pregnant so that may not help as much I guess. This site and the ladies in the ltttc forms have helped a lot. They know what it's like and sometimes just knowing they know how it feels makes a world of difference. GL! Chin up, it will happen if you keep trying.

We've been trying for almost 2 years with lots of losses along the way. And ntnp for 4 years!

3 years here. I can finally be around pregnant women and not feel envious and heartbroken. Taking breaks in between i believe helped me get to this feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->