Anyone else being told how small your bump is??

lol I have all of OHs co-workers extremely jealous of me and my small/neat/tidy bump... I just think people are probably upset cause they were bigger. I just take it as I have less to lose when LO comes. Although it used to make me worry.

Aww hun, try to ignore it, I know its hard, I get conflicting comments, some say Im small others big, On Tuesday I measured a week behind. People just speak with out thinking. Take care :hugs: XX

whatever. ignore them. all girlies carry diff. we all have different shapes/sizes/muscle tone. you never will have a bump that everybody thinks is perfect. so long as you and lil one are happy bugger 'em!

xXx

Hi with my first son I never had a bump at all I was still in size 8 jeans at 7 and a half months!!!!! Then about 2 weeks before I had him I got a tiny bump. Everyone just said it looked like I was bloated.
This time round I still have a small bump. Baby measuring fine to so I wouldnt worry much over it!!!!
If there was any concern Im sure the midwives would be in touch with you.
:hug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17398&stc=1&d=1239270088

Attachments

• CrSZp1.png
    CrSZp1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 3
Mine looks different every day depending on bloating and constipation, lol. I'm measuring right for my dates but my bump does look small and I've just got used to it. I'm on another pregnancy forum and there are 2 girls with similar dates to me and their bumps are huge in comparison to me but some people just carry differently.

My bumps not all that big. I posted it today on bumps page. I think its tiny but friends and family say ' its big' or 'its small'.

Yes constantly I am sick of it!

I used to feel like it was a compliment because you couldn't tell for ages, but I've only really started showing since about 30 weeks (I'm now 35 weeks) and now I feel like people think there is something wrong with my baby!

I'm nearly 5ft10 so its just spread out across the length of my torso.

The most annoying part is my in-laws going on and on about it - my MIL said to me not long ago that next time she saw me she wanted me to be big and fat! And then when I wasn't it was 'oh aren't you small, never mind, maybe you'll get big towards the end'.

I'm actually very pleased that I'm not big and fat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->