Anyone else bloated?

ButterCup17

Reaction score
I feel like im 6 months pregnant already! My stomach is so bloated and it makes it hard to breath! Anyone else? How do you "fix" it?

Me too. My girlfriends all warned me this would happen. Not much you can do about it, I'm pretty sure it's hormonal. Just invest in lots of yoga pants and empire waist shirts to hide it. I find eating smaller meals helps a bit too. Some days I can't even breath it's so bad.

I'm extremely bloated, and I'm not a bloaty person so it's all new and horrible for me. I never got bloated with my other pregnancies, or had PMS bloating etc.

A lot of it for me is what I am eating, I'm sure. Too many carbs, and junk food.

I have this massive stomach, I'm on maternity clothing already.

Remember the scene in Harry Potter where Dobby blows up one of the Dursley's & she blows up so badly that she floats away into the sky? That felt like me in my first trimester. It eased of once I hit second trimester. Nothing much could be done. It's hormones raging through yr body.

I was so very very bloated until yesterday. And all of a sudden I can fit into my jeans again! Yay - until the leggings come out again! x

Meeeeee

I dont think there is a fix unfortunately. The only time itll go is when bump arrives.

Yep! Jeans are tight already - I only wear them to go out and as soon as I'm home off they come and on go the comfy hareem bottoms!!

Glad it's not just me!! I'm a sahm so luckily I practicaly live in yoga pants lol but the holiday parties were tough, trying to fit into clothes, while bloated, on top of trying to avoid drinking without people noticing lol I also don't think my diet is helping. I'm craving carbs! I'm trying to drink more water so I'll eat less. Thank goodness for hoodies!!

Omg right there with u some days it's so bad I look 6 months and I'm only 11 weeks. I have to accept I'm only going to get fatter tho....

Oh my I was so so so bloated up until about 10 weeks. It was so uncomfortable! I thought I had an early bump but the bump is gone so pretty sure it was just bloat/gas the whole time lol. Ginger and cinnamon tea helped with the bloat for me. crazy what those hormones do to us!

I am bloated too. This is my fourth pregnancy. I remember with each one the bloating was insane!!!

I've got a horrible flu like bug at the moment and I've been drinking honey and lemon in place of cough medicine which has really helped, I would really recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->