Anyone else can't sleep at night but sleepy all day???

DevotedMommy

Mother of 1, 1st Tri w/#2
Reaction score
I keep waking up all night... sometimes to pee, sometimes because I'm uncomfortable, sometimes because my nipples brush too hard up against the mattress or my husband as I am flip-flopping from one side to the other. I can't seem to get comfortable. Boy, am I paying for it today!!! I am so tired I could literally close my eyes and nod off!

i have no toruble sleeping in the afternoon but when night time comes and i am even more tired it takes me ages to get to sleep and the slighttest thing wakes me up! grr

i'm only 4+6 but i totally cant sleep at night!!!! it took me about 3 hrs to nod off last night n i've been waking up loads thru the night too!!!! :grr: its all worth it tho:)

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too...have no problems sleeping in the day, but I wake up so much during the night, like you having to pee, being uncomfortable or hot or sometimes a bit queasy. You aren't alone :)

In the early weeks this was me aswell, i found it sooo hard to get off to sleep.

I can sleep all day if you let me...but when night comes around it just doesn't work out so well. My back will hurt or my chest will. I can't get comfortable. Gah. But all day long I can just sit there on the couch and sleep. Its weird. Mostly what I do is get up, go down stairs make a little snack of some kind, flip the tv on, sit on the couch until I get sleepy, than make myself go upstairs back to bed. It normally works. Camille (sp?) Tea works too.

So true! I have been sleeping all morning and afternoon. It has put me in a bad bad sleep cycle. I can't get anything done.

Yes, yes, yes, all of those!!! Thanks everyone for verifying I'm not cuckoo for Cocoa-Puffs. lol

im in i get up so many times a night to pee and just am very sore at night to sleep but when the day comes im so tired from being up most of the night i dont do anything but lay in bed. cant wait to get past this point i litterly live in my bed

yep peeing all the time now, and I know it only gets worse! I find myself in bed comfortable and then I have to go. I am groggy most of the day. My get up and go got up and went so they say....

I was just going to post something about this, haha :D

Last night I woke up at 1am and couldnt sleep til about 3.30am (and had to be up at 6.30) :hissy:

I woke up as I needed to pee and got back to bed and had insomnia, I was sure my boyf was awake, but I kind of woke him up, so we were both lying there for over 3 hours trying to sleep, haha. I think I was also very exciting as I just saw my LO earlier in the day on a new scan.

Now, of course I am shattered:dohh:... the joys, but yes all worth it :happydance::cloud9:

:hug:

Yep. I can sleep during the day just fine, but at night, forget it. I am awake because I can't get confortable, hungry****, or a have to pee. Or when my husband rolls over, or starts snoring, I'm definetly up!

Definately! I'm up a few times a night....now at 10:00am I am exhausted! I have to be at work for 7am some days, those days are terrible, I'm just too tired for words!

Oh its me too.
I am awake most of the night between running to the loo and just can't sleep.

Come afternoon I am fit for nothing and so tired.
And I get cranky when I am tired,LOL

Poor hubby.

oh yes, same here - and my morning sickness has migrated into evening sickness of late which isn't helping!

im struggling to sleep at all lately its awful, ill be layed in bed for hours on end and still cant get to sleep

I was up last night until 2:30am talking to Jemma coz i couldnt sleep hahaha

Knackered now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"