Anyone else cd1 (or close?) 12 weeks til Xmas so lets make a baby to announce then!!

I'm 8dpo today and I know its way too early to test, but I did it anyways. I got a BFN...of course. I can't help myself and I'll probably end up testing everyday. I just want to see how early I can get a positive. With my last two, I only tested when af was due so they came up positive right away.
I know none of us are out till AF shows her ugly face so lets all keep our fingers crossed for BFPs!!! :dust:

I am currently 3 dpo and started progesterone this morning. I am hoping to hold out testing until the 25th which will be 12 dpo.

Oh dear too many squats not good for the baby making!

That made me laugh!

My bbs are super sore today, especially on top. I have not experienced that before. It even hurts going down my arms. I also seem to be having some odd cm, but I can't quite tell what is progesterone, but I know for sure not all of it is.

I am ready for the next week to be over so I can start obsessing over poas. :haha:

i still havent O'd :( CD16 now! though im not going to worry about it until i reach cd25 lol since i had slightly long cycles before anyway :)

i still havent O'd :( CD16 now! though im not going to worry about it until i reach cd25 lol since i had slightly long cycles before anyway :)

I'm in the same boat! Was hoping it would be earlier but I guess not!

Hey ladies- any updates?

I got my bfp yesterday. I am just over the moon!

Congrats krissie!! Exciting news! Xx

I'm waiting to ov now. How's everyone else?

Congrats krissie!!! That is going to be a great Christmas announcement!!

I thought I had ovulated CD12, but still no AF or BFP so have decided to not use dpo anymore and just say I'm on CD31 today. I will be testing once a week until I get AF or BFP! Just trying to stay positive!

I'm out.
Clomid failed.
No ovulation.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

So sorry to hear that hopeful! How do you know that you didn't ovulate? Did you get AF or still waiting?
I'm on CD32 right now. We've decided to try without Clomid right now. I thought I had O'd on CD12. I had a LH surge, ovulation pain, and ewcm, but no AF yet and no BFP. I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer. Once this cycle is over, we might talk to the doctor to see if there is another way to see if I do ovulate.

Thanks! I don't know too much about this stuff. I did use clomid for my two girls, but got pregnant first cycle with both. I took it to help me ovulate on time. I can go 3-4 months without AF so I'm just hoping I can ovulate on my own.

Ya, I can definitely see how it would be. Are you planning on trying clomid again this month?

Yeah I'm gonna wait a week and then have another blood test incase I've just ovulated really late then well move upto the higher dose.

:hug: hopeful, sorry you haven't oved yet, maybe you will do but just a bit late. Waiting is so hard! X

Yeah I'm gonna wait a week and then have another blood test incase I've just ovulated really late then well move upto the higher dose.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a late ovulation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->