anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

So i am about 2 dpo (i think) does anyone know what/when i should be looking out for symptoms? When should i look out for implantation and what should i look for?

Maybe its just me because its my first tww but i can't help but feel kinda in awe that therr might be a brand new life just days or hrs old beginning inside me at this very moment! Crazy!

Implantation from 6-12dpo usually no symptoms until
After implantation!!!

Good luck

OPK still negative but gradually getting darker!!! im also getting the very tiny spots of ewcm when i go to the toilet so i know ov will be coming in the next few days!!!!

its official.............IM EXCITED!!!!!!!

anyone else??

YAY pomeranian! C'mon O! She's got an eggy to catch :haha:

Still nothing here :growlmad: OPKs have a med-faint line around 1pm and then very light when I test again at 7-8pm and no O pain or EWCM. Guess I shouldn't expect it to be right on time after my m/c, but I really hope I DO o this month as we just really want to be pg again!

OPK still negative but gradually getting darker!!! im also getting the very tiny spots of ewcm when i go to the toilet so i know ov will be coming in the next few days!!!!

its official.............IM EXCITED!!!!!!!

anyone else??

Good luck Pomeranian! Hope u O soonest!

YAY pomeranian! C'mon O! She's got an eggy to catch

Still nothing here OPKs have a med-faint line around 1pm and then very light when I test again at 7-8pm and no O pain or EWCM. Guess I shouldn't expect it to be right on time after my m/c, but I really hope I DO o this month as we just really want to be pg again!

FX for u Tawn!!!
Hang in there!

AFM, CD 17 today and just got my smiley on CB digital:happydance:
Plan to DTD tonight and tomorrow...hope we can make it!

Good luck to us all! Lets make this a BFP thread:thumbup:

CANISA-wohooooooooooooo!!!

TAWN- keep using those opks!! im sure it will happen soon!!!

looks like were all getting ready to go into our tww...........crazy symptom spotting will start here :wacko:

Hi ladies, well I am now cd20 and no O yet. My temps were up and ff said I ovulated and I would be 4dpo but then my temps were down today and it said I didn't o... So now I'm confused :(

Officially in the TWW. Let the craziness begin. I'm going to try my hardest not to think about it a lot this month. With work and everything picking up I'm hoping it will be easier. Blood work next Monday. Good Luck Ladies :dust:

Hey Ladies,

I am CD12 first - opk this cycle. I expect it to be positive on Wednesday! I am excited for this cycle as we are stepping it up to everyday from positive opk.
Good Luck ladies

More than likely missed my chance this month. DH makes me soooo angry!! He does this to me EVERY TIME!

Friday and Saturday we spent the night at a hotel in Tampa for a friends wedding. It was a great weekend except there was no BDing whatsoever! We got home at around midnight on Saturday and I had a feeling my eggy would show reaaally soon so I tried to BD, but DH was "too tired". UGH! Sure enough, Sunday morning my temp dropped and my Clearblue Monitor showed my Egg for Peak Fertility. ARGHH!

When I told him he was just like, "we can do it later when we get back home". So what does he do when we get back home? Plays a video game.... By the time we actually got to BDing, it was getting late, and DH just couldn't "perform".:dohh: We could still BD today and POSSIBLY still get a bfp this month, but I highly doubt it. I am going to just wait until next month.

Best of luck to you ladies!!!

Still -OPK for me. Now cd 18 - will o ever happen?! Good luck to everyone!!

Tiger maple- wow girl sounds like u need to dig out some sexy undies and seduce him!!! I don't telly OH I'm ov so there is no performance anxiety or worries. I just jump him!!!

Gotta negative opk this evening ladies.

TAWN- anything??

TigerMaple I agree with Pomerinan on this one! Time to start some sexy time up right in the middle of his video game! :haha: Surprise the hell outta him next time! LOL

Joey, I feel ya hun. I am CD19 and no +opk for me either. :hugs: we will get it soon!

Pomerinan, still nothing to report. Faint lines on my OPKs no O signs so still waiting. With all the stress of taking over custody of the stepson, though, I am hoping to O soon now that it is kind of dying down. PLUS, I got my psychic "pregnancy & conception" reading from Gail (who has the best record for being accurate here on BnB) which I bought off ebay in a weak moment and she said she sees a May 2012 conception for a healthy baby girl for me (followed by a June 2014 conception for a boy)! Hehe. We shall see!

What about you? Did your OPK ever get TRULY + before going neg? Or are you still waiting too?

I ovulated...YAY!!! my ovaries and clomid worked this cycle..now the TWW

Tawn and Pomernian, sadly it wouldnt work. He doesnt get as turned on like most men would when I getsexied up. And, I have tried telling him and not telling him when I am ovulating. Doesnt seem to matter either way. If I dont tell him and try to seduce him, he wont care because he wont see the need. But when I tell him, he gets "issues". Its a losing battle with him and its really beginning to frustrate me big time
On average....we have sex twice a month!!!. Thats right...you heard me lol. Ugh....dont know what to do.

Tiger maple-URGHHH sounds pants!! Hav u tried talking to him?? Is there anything he likes that u can do to get him going?? Sounds like he needs a foot up his backside if Ur trying for a bubba!!!

TAWN- nothing yet. OPKs r gettin darker and darker. I'm hoping in the next few days I'll get a darker than the control line! Had some odd cramping today (never noticed that before) so fx! And yup uve deffo had a difficult few weeks Mayb now things r settling down you'll ov!!

Congrats to all the ov ladies!!

Now can we get some symptom spotting pls ladies!!!

No symptoms to report thus far. Good luck with O for those waiting!!!

Cntrygrl, I can't wait for you to test! How early do you think you will start POAS?

Also, I just had to jump on here real quick to say I finally have some EWCM today! I am CD20 post-m/c and I haven't had a +OPK yet or a sharp O pain like I did my last cycle before BFP (just weird twinges all over down there). Hopefully this means O is right around the corner! Fx'd!

Whoop whoop tawn!!! I've had tiny spots of ewcm!! Waiting for my surge and +opk!!

Are u using them twice a day??

Yes, I have been doing them 2x a day but I might up it to 3 now that I have some EWCM just cause they are cheap and I like POAS :haha:

The one I did at 1pm was half as dark as the control, so no surge yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->