Anyone else change their mind like the wind?

Ella

Mama to my amazing boy :)
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me or hormones or whatever! But lately I've been like 'OMG I cannot WAIT to have a baby' and then the next day I'll be like 'Hmm, actually I don't want a baby just yet.. A couple of years so that I can go on holiday, enjoy time with just me and my OH etc.'

:rofl:

Anyone else have this?!
xx

Yea i have this sometimes but i don't think you can ever be 100% ready and very few people regret there children just when they had them. but u never know if you wait u might wish u had them sooner. your decision though obv xx

Oh I totally agree, I doubt anyone could ever be 100% ready, and when OH and I feel ready, we will start TTC..

But I just mean, it's weird how you're giving up one life of freedom and maybe on some part (well, at least mine anyway) selfishness for a life where you bring a little person into the world and they'll have your heart always.. It's a hugeeee deal. One that I can't wait for! But a huge deal all the same. :)
xx

I think when you have done everything that you want to in life (well, everything that is really important to you!) then it won't feel quite so much like 'oh my God, I'm taking on all this responsibility and my life will be over!'. This is certainly what all of our friends with babies/kids have told us!

We still plan to take out LO travelling with us once he/she is 4 or 5.

in a way, i keep thinking about another one sooner, then come to my sense and remember i have to wait :blush:

Oh definitely. As soon as I get near OH and he starts telling me all the negative things about it I'm like, I'm not gonna do this for years! Then I get into other moods where I want it so BAD!! Trust me, I know what you mean!

I understand what you mean hun, i think one minute 'i want it now' and then i think 'hang on lets get settled with OH in a house first'. Just natural i guess.

x

yup I am totally the same.. I have been fixated on baby baby baby for months but at the same time I stil have days where I think.. maybe it would be nice to stay as we are for a little while longer.
I am a worrier so i know that from the moment we ttc I will worry nonstop about all symptoms and then just keep on worrying right the way through the LO's life.

So sometimes I think it is nice not to have that worry in the back of my mind just yet. but then there are a lot of times where I just want a baby soooo much.

xxx

I know exactly what you mean, when the kids are all in bed and everything is peaceful and calm i think i really want another one then between 6-7pm when its all noisy and chaotic i think i must be crazy to want to add another one to the tribe!!!!!

Yep im like that, somedays im like "Lets go, lets do it now" and then others im like "No, must be sensible, must move first!" x

Yup, im the same!
One minute- "Yes, i deff wanna go on the big floridian theme park holiday next year, and it would b so silly to go with a tiny baby!", the next minute "If we started trying now, the baby might be a lovely age to go florida!"

Gah!! Its so annoying not being able to make up my own mind!

Sort of! I so so so want to get going but then every now and again I think "maybe we should wait a bit longer, lose a bit more weight, save a bit more money" etc. But it could take us ages and I think we know from September we'll be as ready as we'll ever be so if it happens straight away, great, but if not then we can use that time to save and get healthier, etc.

Not really for me. As soon as we decided when we haven't wavered on it at all. But that's also because I'm 30. If I want 4 then I have to get started! I will never be ready but couldn't be more ready - if that makes sense? We have been scared and nervous - but never thought we couldn't handle it.

I wonder if it will change as we approach TTC? Only 2-ish months to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->