Anyone else cold often? Layers are my friend.

KDmomof3

Reaction score
I'm tall and thin anyway, so i do tend to feel cold in the winter. But i know your temp rises a bit once the bean snuggles in for the ride. When you run a fever you feel very cold and have chills and aches. I'm not feeling that way at all, just seem to be chilly and need my sweatshirt on all the time. 6 weeks along tomorrow. Could that be why i feel a chill? My temp being up slightly from baby?

Anyone else needing their bathrobe and blanket to watch tv at night? My husband keeps our house cold too, dang him!

I'm the same I have to have the heating on, my dressing gown on and sometimes I bring the duvet down also lol, my oh moans that much he ends up going to sit in the garden just to cool down lol!! So believe me your not alone 😁 xx

I always feel the cold but have felt it even more so since getting pregnant. I'm a definitely a chilly bean!x

Last pg I was too hot all the time. This time I freeze all day, and especially before bed at night. Though in bed at night I sweat like crazy and then freeze if I move the blankets off a bit i can't win!

I'm right there with you! I'm cold a lot, but I feel like its gotten much worse since I've been pregnant. Granted I do live in the midwest of the United States and its winter with temperatures around 1 degree right now. We keep it around 70 in the house and I always need a sweatshirt and my heated blanket around me!

this is me!! I'm soo cold all the time. There are rare moments that I'm warm/hot but most of the time I'm having to bundle up! I keep blankets and robes in reach!!

omg that was me.. I was cold all the time. I`m better now...but it lasted a few weeks..

I am always moaning I am cold, yet i am hot to the touch. My feet have always been like ice andy hands nowadays too. After i eat i always shivver like a kitten in the cold. Nothing has changed now i am pg, still a frozzypop. Weirder still, i have never been able to sleep unless my feet are cold. I was promised by the internet that i would start heating up now i am pg, but i think 'they' lied to me.

The only time I'm warm is after my workout for an hour or two then back to chills. I have a hot beanie Baggie at work and home that gets microwaved and sits on my lap all day.

I feel ya! I am generally always cold and I really thought pregnancy would bring some relief but no, it's even worse now! Our heating bill has literally doubled the past two months...oops....

Like you, 2have4kids, I also have a "magic bag" that I'm constantly snuggling at home and at work to stay warm, it helps a bit.

I like that idea, i think i will get my rice bag out of the freezer and start microwaving it :o) my husband wasn't thrilled with me last night when he noticed the thermostat was set at 72....i got away with it for 1 day atleast! He was like 70! Thats it! Our bill will be huge! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->