Anyone else completely gone off sex?

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks and up until now I have had no real desire to dtd much to DH annoyance we had a chat about it a couple of weeks ago and I said I'll try more. ...but i just don't feel like it. ..

anyone else ?? X

Totally in the same boat! The way I feel right now, I feel like if I never had sex again I'd be ok with that lol! Although I do feel bad for dh so I've been assisting him every now in then so he's not completely deprived ;)

Totally in the same boat! The way I feel right now, I feel like if I never had sex again I'd be ok with that lol! Although I do feel bad for dh so I've been assisting him every now in then so he's not completely deprived ;)

at least ur OH doesn't mind being assisted. .mine does! Lol i just do it sometimes to relief him of some of that pressure ... i totally feel u...I'd happily go without until baby's here lol

I havent gone off of it im just not doing it, i dont know if its a good idea or not due to previous losses so im not doing anything until iv spoken to my doctor, and if he says wait till after the first trimester then thats what I'll have to do lol

I haven't desire to be intimate at all! I don't even want a cuddle, a kiss of even a hand hold! Right there with you! Xx

Yes, which is totally opposite from my first pregnancy, so I hope that means I'm having a boy this time :)

Me too. Not had much desire at all and no matter how much I read that sex is safe I just can't get the fear out of my head that it will irritate my cervix. Terrified of another loss.

I have been feeling so nauseated and tired I do not want to have sex either. :wacko:

I just don't fancy it. Oh has been really understanding but I feel sorry for him as he keeps saying im looking great.

Completely gone off it....same with my pregnancy with DS....but DH is freaked out & doesn't want sex whilst I am pregnant anyway so it's not an issue here.

My DH keeps hinting but I couldn't think of anything worse at the moment :(

Me! Total opposite to last time, I was off the wall wanting it last pregnancy!
My dh is a very laid back kinda guy, he'd never complain, maybe just ask for some 'help' you know ;-)

Once in one month here, usually we're at two or three times a week. I'm just not up for it, and he's afraid of hurting the baby!

I'm the same I would happily not do it at all complete lost my sex drive and dh has a high one so he's not at all impressed :-(

Feel exactly the same, just not in the mood for it? I think we have once since BFP! I have evening sickness and I am just too tired ><

Wow...it's reassuring to see I'm not the only one then...i can totally understand those that aren't doing it bcos they are scared of another loss...i just don't fancy it...don't feel sex, I'm shattered and I just want to be left alone....i was completely opposite with DD so I'm hoping this is a boy too &#9786;&#9786;&#9786;

Yep this is exactly like me. Sex is too much hassle, would rather sleep haha. Plus some days i feel affectionate and some days i just want to be alone x

I have a combo of sex drive loss due to nausea/fatigue and not wanting to hurt the baby, but we have DTD several times since our BFP, nothing like a complete cut off- just once in a while. My DH's sex drive has gone through the roof though. Poor guy wants it whenever now and that used to be me lol. He doesn't know how to handle the woman who once told him that I was always a certain level of horny suddenly not wanting a thing to do with dtd.... I hope the second Trimester finds my drive again or my DH is gong to go insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->