anyone else completely miserable?

honeygrl

Reaction score
Not that I'm not happy to be pregnant.. I really am. But today and yesterday my food aversions include literally EVERYTHING. The thought of any food whatsoever is horrible.

It's not just food doing it either. We have a bunch of dogs and I get nauseous just from them getting near me. And it feels like my digestive system has completely gone on strike. Not gonna work anymore no matter what I do to get it moving.

The only time I feel ok is when I'm asleep but I can't get myself to nap when it's light outside. I wish I could just sleep for the next month straight and wake up when this part is over.

:cry:

Your not alone honeygrl, I feel exact same im 10 weeks tomorrow and i feel utterly miserable :( i am grateful i have a healthy baby but god i feel rough, i dont want any food then i want it all i crave then hate, i hate smells, my tummy churns im constipated then i have the dodgy guts, the cramps, the heartburn the weepyness crying at everything i feel your pain,
I feel awful saying how miserable i feel when there are woman who would sell thier soul to be in our position, I know i am incredibly lucky, i just feel so bad i hope it lifts soon for you too xx

I am exactly the same hun. When I first found out i was preggo that was fantastic and then ms and heartburn and every symtom kicked in I've been misrable. I feel and look so rough and can't even go to work. But i'm just looking forward to the end of the 1st tri and hopefully everything will get better!

xxx

I felt like this a few weeks back i didnt wanna do ANYTHIN i have dogs that need walked and the poor mutts have only being getting out in the garden! i just wanna lay in a dark room and not move! luckily i feel much better now but gawd back then i was a misreable moody anti social sick walking monster!!!

it passes lol!!

xxx

Yes I feel down a lot of the time. I'm not being sick yet and able to eat everything I have wanted to. Otherwise just feeling bloated, boobs feel horrible and are starting to seem alien to me, hair seems horrible condition, just sometimes feeling really down. Then feel bad for feeling like this. I hope this passes I can't be like this for another 8 months.

I had to quit my job because I wasn't getting there on time and was just too sick to make the hour drive anymore. Now money is so tight that we can't get the car fixed so I can go to my first doc appt. We are fighting all the time because I'm in a really crappy mood. Doesn't help that my OH is a DJ at a strip club.. makes me all kinds of self conscious even though I use to bartend there and know the people pretty well. The dancers still call me when their boyfriends are being mean to tell them what to do. (i'm fiesty and known for not taking crap from anyone)

just hard to think about naked girls near my hubby all night and I'm not there. but he behaves. i know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->