Anyone else convinced on the gender?!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Expecting baby #4 here...and my last two pregnancies specifically I just KNEW the gender from the moment of conception. Weird right?! However I've been right every time. Well except for my first baby...I had no clue lol!
With this one I strongly feel it's a girl.
Anyone else just know the gender?
For us we won't be finding out the gender...we haven't with our 3 other babies either. So I won't know until June. I just have SUCH a strong feeling .....

My brother and my Mum are already convinced I am having a boy. Its my first so I would be happy with either. I'd like a girl so I know I have one if that makes sense but I'd like a boy first :)

With my son I just 'knew' he was a boy. When I saw that positive test my first thought was. Oh I'm going to have a son, husband thought it was a girl, but lo and behold at the 20 week scan, he was a boy definitely not afraid to flash his bits.

But this time I have NO clue, I'm leaning towards boy because it's what's familiar. I've genuinely no clue!

Last pregnancy I just knew it was a girl from day one, unfortunately I had a miscarriage, but genetic testing showed that I was right it was a girl. I couldn't help but hope it was a girl this time because I felt like I missed out...but my husband and most everyone else have me convinced that this is a boy, which I'm now really excited about! I think I don't have a feeling because I feel like I would be biased, so I'm just taking their word for it. I am having genetic testing tomorrow, so I'll find out for sure in a couple of weeks. I'm going to laugh so hard if it's indeed a girl. We want both, so it really doesn't matter.

I knew with both of mine what the gender was right away. I now feel like I am going to have a boy. We have a panorma test books for just after 10 weeks so I will find out when I am 11 weeks along with the results. My ohs mum also had readings before both previous pregnancies and they told her the sex of babies that would be born. I am tempted to ask again but I don't want to give anything away to anyone just yet :)

My mother strongly believes it's going to be a boy. However, with all the stress this one is putting me through I'm beginning to think it's a girl XD

I'm afraid to try guess this time around because I was SURE I was having a girl last time around & I was wrong! :haha:

I think I'm having a girl. So does everyone else. They all refer to it as her. It will be funny if it is a boy though, since I've always pictured myself with a daughter and this will be our only baby. I will mourn the loss of bows and frills and embrace legos and sports equipment :p

So interesting to read some othe ladies feeling like they know, we will have to update when we know

I knew with my boys that they were boys. This time I think its a girl just because that's what I want....but my gut says boy.

I've felt like I 'knew' it was a girl from day one, we'll see if I'm right. I'd actually be shocked if it turned out to be a boy.

i have a feeling I'm carrying a girl, i have a boy who is 5 and i wanted him to be a boy so so badly, i just feel i have my boy so this one must be a girl. I would be thrilled with either. xx

I feel like mine is a boy. I had a strong feeling my first was a girl and she was.

I knew with my son I was having a boy and this time I have a strong girl feeling

Totally a girl. I'm pretty sure my 2 losses were boys and that I just can't carry boys x

And this thread prompted me to go ahead and schedule my private gender peek at 16 weeks. Dec. 12th and I'll know!! Our hospital doesn't do the gender+anatomy scan until 19 weeks and I want to know for sure ASAP. Plus this way I get it before Xmas.

I have felt it was a girl from the moment I got my first positive test.

It's also my first so will genuinely be happy with either!

Can't wait to find out!!!

Ring test says- boy
Cabbage test says- boy
Chinese prediction says- boy
Gender experts on ramzi theory say- boy

Who knows maybe I will end up being wrong after all lol!

Although everyone thinks girl, I'm pretty confident it's a boy. Just a gut feeling. It's my first, so I'll be happy regardless but I'd be shocked if it's a girl.

I wanted a girl with my first, was sure it was a boy and he is :) Now of course I can't imagine it any other way and and SO grateful for a boy.

This is our last and I would be lying if I said I didn't care...I want a girl. I do feel like it is a girl and have since Day 1 but we are going to wait until birth to find out which is already driving me crazy lol. I would love DS to have a brother so either way, our family will be complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->