Anyone else craving.....??

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
I am so craving jacket potato with kiddy heinz spaghetti at the moment! Everyday I think "what to have for dinner", and every night, I could eat this ten times over! The potato skin has got to be really crispy though, with loads of butter inside to make it really creamy! And the spaghetti has gotta be really piping hot. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbup:

I got a feeling i may be on my own with this one :haha: anyone else...??

Mmmm that sounds gorgeous. I just had a craving for a mug of gravy, so thats what ive got. And im dippin bread in it. LOL *shrugs*

Lol my fave dinner at the minute is a chicken breast, with fried garlic potatoes and mexican rice :D mmm having it tonight cant wait!!!!

Lol my fave dinner at the minute is a chicken breast, with fried garlic potatoes and mexican rice :D mmm having it tonight cant wait!!!!

mmmmmmm that sounds lovely!!! Im coming round yours for tea tonight! :haha::haha:

OMG Yes. I'm craving a giant RARE roast beef sammich, with loads of onions, lettuce, swiss cheese and MAYO with a big bowl of Au Jus!

My cravings seem to have stopped but there was a period of time where i really craved heinz tins of spag bol:D

Ah the jacket potato with spaghetti sounds sooooo nice! might have that for tea!!

Mine has been recently really salty chips - although i am trying not to give in as am aware its not ideal!!!

Ah the jacket potato with spaghetti sounds sooooo nice! might have that for tea!!

Mine has been recently really salty chips - although i am trying not to give in as am aware its not ideal!!!

mmmm yeah that sounds good too!! :thumbup:

I have been craving jackets potatoes too! I also put vinegar on EVERYTHING!!!

Mine is spaghetti hoops and salt and vinegar crisps. I just seem to want anything as long as it's unhealthy! So not good!

guess what i had for dinner.... mash potato, heinz spaghetti and pie :) yummy!!

I've gone sausage mad!! Tonight it's sausages, mash and spaghetti hoops!! I went out at lunch & really had to stop myself getting sausage & mash.

Some mornings to treat myself I'll have a sausage sandwich!! Then snack on cocktail sausages & sausage rolls all day!!

Lol it's mental!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"