Anyone else currently 6DPO? :)

MeadowRaine

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!
I am currently 6dpo and was wondering if anyone wanted to chat about life and baby making :D Baby dust for you all <3 :happydance::baby::hugs:

-MeadowRaine-

Hey there! I am also 6dpo TTC #1! :) the wait is real.. I've had other times where I've been on these forums from our NTNP cycles but this is our first time actually using OPK and putting an effort in to line up the BD. so I think I'm even more impatient!

Me! This is my 11th month TTC, but I'm hopeful about this cycle. We really put a lot of effort in this month. Got a nice dark positive OPK this time too.

How long have you ladies been TTC? When do you plan on testing?

Hi there! :) good luck & baby dust!!

We have been NTNP for about a year now - we implemented the "no pull out rule" to help with the efforts. My SO was of the opinion it would just happen.. lol. But, this month was the first time using OPKs, both of us taking vitamins and BD'ing for O.

I have a bunch of internet cheapies that I got with my OPK kit. So I've been using OPK strips each day and yesterday and today did HPT. Of course negative, lol. The weird thing though is today my OPK started getting darker again. After I O'd it progressively got lighter to almost not there and then today it is drastically darker, not darker than the control line.. but a difference from yesterday.

That sounds like it could be promising, MinaMae. I'm still taking OPKs too. I want to make sure I catch it if I have a rouge late surge, or if my OPKs potentially turn dark again due to pregnancy. (Rare, but possible!) Using one OPK a day also helps me stave off testing for pregnancy earlier than I should. Most of the time. Turns out that I just really like peeing on sticks... lol

Agreed! Definitely a POAS addict. The OPK kit is just so cheap and you get so many strips lol... I've read a lot of conflicting information about the darkening OPKs post ovulation. Some women say it was an early indicator of pregnancy and others are like it means nothing lol. So unfortunately, I'll just have to wait and see. :)

Are you having any symptoms? I've been cramping off and on for the past 2 days.

Not much. Breasts a bit tender and full today. I haven't noticed much cramping. Had some yesterday, maybe? Today has been hectic, though. I might just have not been focused on it. Other than that, not much else. Nose and throat feel congested, but I'm late for my allergy shot, so that could be it.

The cramping has been off and on today again for me combined with just a constant feeling of fullness in my bladder/pelvic area. Not the most comfortable, lol. I haven't really felt any breast pain/sensitivity or anything.

I did, however, take a test this morning and of course fell asleep waiting on it to be done because it's one of those internet cheapies lol. So I came back about an hour later and there was the faintest line. I've never had an evap line before so I got a little excited lol. I'm don't think it's a full blown BFP, but I think I'm headed in the right direction, or at least I hope I am!! :)

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test517125[/URL]

Also, do allergy shots work for you? I've been debating starting them because I have bad winter/spring allergies from cedar and ragweed... but I also hate medication lol

Hope that evap turns into a BFP for you, MinaMae!

The allergy did work very well at helping to control my allergy symptoms. I've been getting them for 2-3 years now and the only problem I've had is that I'm struggling to others to a maintenance dose. (I should be getting them monthly or less now, but I still need mine every two weeks.) That isn't common, and I think a lot of it has to due with water damage and mold issues in our home. I'm allergic to mold, dustmites, and some sort of tree pollen. I spend a LOT of time in our home, and I think the constant exposure to my allergic triggers is causing issues. Otherwise I have been very happy with my allergy treatment. I would recommend it to anyone who is tired of constantly taking allergy meds.

Of course, just recently I've begun to worry that it may be causing problems with TTC. My concerns are unfounded according to what I've read on the internet, but I did skip my schedule shots this month just to see if it makes any difference.

How are you doing, MeadowRaine?

I'm 8dpo and feeling out already. I took a test this morning that was a BFN, of course. Not sure why I did that. I'm also dealing with some cramps, and it has me worried that my AF might come early-- even though I'm not due until at least Monday or Tuesday. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's really hard. I just wish this whole process didn't involve so much guesswork and waiting. :p

I feel you! It seems like the moment you think you have it figured out then it's all a big nope! I took another test this morning too.. nothing.

We have to stay positive. :) I've had the same cramping. Today's felt more like AF at points so I was like ugh here she comes. But it's really early for that it isn't due until next Tuesday and I usually have longer cycles than shorter ones... last cycle was 39 days. This month though I used OPK so I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated.

We just have to stay positive and keep waiting! ::dust::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->