Anyone else do NFP?

MissN8

Reaction score
I want to come off pill but don't want to get pregnant yet. How do i prevent?

You could always just use condoms for now. I see you're wtt in the summer so it would be smart to get your bc put of your system now so when you're ready that won't cause any delays. Good luck!

I like using temping and cervical fluid tracking. Have you heard of that?

Yea have heard of temping but seems too much hassle although it may be something I have to do idk.

I've been off birth control for nearly two years, we use the pullout method. He has very good self control and since we don't want to become pregnant before the wedding it has been fine. Or you can abstain lmfao

Yea have heard of temping but seems too much hassle although it may be something I have to do idk.

You don't have to temp if you don't mind using condoms all the time(or pulling out if you don't mind the risk- we also do this when we are in the fertile stage). Temping is nice because you can go without any kind of birth control from a certain point after you ovulate until your period. Temping also gives you information about phases of your cycle and ovulation. I like knowing about those things. From what I have read, if you temp correctly, it is just as effective as the most common forms of birth control. (98% or something). Of course there is always that small risk, which is true with any form of birth control. Hope the transition goes well for you!

We do "abstinence". There are a lot of other ways to have sex that are fulfilling and has 0 chance of babies. Hormonal BC is hell on my system, and my family is highly fertile. I had a miscarriage last year when we tried condoms- it was the worst experience I've ever had. Sex isn't worth the risk to me.

I don't think I could do abstinence haha! Think will just have to stay on bcp until summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->