Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hey Clussy! Great to hear from you, I thought this thread was on it's way out so it's great to hear an update!
Boys definately are different I think! My little boy is a bulldozer he will climb over everything and is rather powerful! lol!

Britt - i hope you are ok, you are normally so active on here I'm worried about you and your little lady.

I think of Tickled often too :( can't believe it's been 8 months. I can't imagine not seeing my little ones grow up. It's just too painful to think of the loss they must feel. I hope they are doing ok. There are no words really :(

Hugs to you all xxxx

Hello lovely ladies :hugs:

It's so great to hear from you Clussy and Mummy!!! Your little ones sound so adorable!! I've heard its different with boys.....so hopefully, I can experience that soon :D

Nothing much from my end. We've decided to go for FET in January, so its something to look forward to! The girls are doing great and are an ABSOLUTE JOY. Things are much better with the DH.....work is okay(ish).....I can't complain.

Britt....how is your adorable daughter. Hope she's doing great!

Wish2be, Summer......hope you're doing swell too.

I think of Tickled very often too......and I pray for her little boy and poor DH. I also think about Mrs JA a lot. I'm just so anxious to know what ever happened to her. Its so unlike her to have just disappeared on us like that. I hope from the bottom of my heart that all is well with her.

Have a great weekend all!

Oh wow Isi how exciting! Can't wait to hear how you get on! So glad to hear things are better :)

love to all you ladies come back soon :) xx

ladies im still here but life has been nuts.
Kinley is 25 almost 26 months! I really want to send a picture, I will try and do it with my next post but i cant remember my password for BNB (my laptop remembered it) but I'll try. She has had some serious ups and downs, every time I think she cant fight any longer due to her horrible injury, she bounces back and cuddles iwth me and chats adn does amazing. :) im so proud of her, we are still at the Children's hospital but hope to still go home. A very difficult task with how fragile she is.
Also....I have some sort of astonishing news. I wanted to have time to fill everyone in on details and why i didnt say anything until recent (but i have good reason) but I dont have the time tonight but know you are all worried so I want to give you a brief update.
so are you ready?......
My very dear friend carried twin babies for us!!! We have 2 more children!! They are genetically ours and 100% Kinley's siblings but my best friend carried them because I have no uterus. (they left my ovaries and cervix)
So Levi and Finn were born June 7!! Yes both boys and both healthy. Pics to come with next post. I have had very mixed emotions, hence it was diffifult to tell you all. So incredibly excited to be given a second chance to have children, but such guilt to go through this when Kinley is so sick.
Anway, i read all of your udpates. Love you all ladies
Exciting news Isi!! wow will be looking for updates.

I think of Tickled lots too. She still has a facebook account....very sad.

hugs to all of you ladies. Im sure you are all very shocked with my news and will give more details later

Hi ladies. I've been silently keeping up with you all. I was briefly on this thread.

Britt. That is absolutely incredible news and I am so so so happy for you. I hope too your little cutie improves and can be home with you xxxxxx

Britt......I had tears in my eyes reading your post. Words can not express how happy I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

And you absolutely shouldn't feel guilty. Its the most natural and beautiful thing in the world for Kinley to have siblings! Oh, what a joy!!!!! I'm sure she will absolutely enjoy them!!!!

So so happy to read this :hugs:

oh thanks Ladies! :blush:
Love you so much, Isi your girls are gorgeous and congrats again on the FET! yeah so exciting

Blue- Omg i totally remember you. Your little girl is gorgeous, congrats. I think you got pregnant soon after me. I see your expecting again, so happy for you.
thanks for the kind words

okay trying to post some pics

Welcome to the world Levi and Finn
xoxo

Attachments

• Finn.JPG
    Finn.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Levi.JPG
    Levi.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • twins.JPG
    twins.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
aaghh my pics always go in rotated for some reason. Oh well tilt your screens!

They are absolutely gorgeous Britt!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Britt! OMG! Congrats! They are ADORABLE! The amount of cuteness is epic. I am so very happy for you! You have every right to be excited and happy at the arrival of your sons. xxxxxxxx

Oh my gosh!!! Just came on and thought I wonder if Britt has posted and there you are full of surprises!! :) CONGRATS! What wonderful news :) They are so gorgeous! I can only imagine how hard it must be for you being there for Kinley and looking after your little boys. How fantastic I am just so happy for you and really hope Kinley will be able to come home soon. You are made of steel my darling I'm sure you have broken at times but my gosh I so hope she will be home soon.

Blue - congrats! Twins! What lovely news!! I do hope all goes well! :)

lots of love to you all xxx

thanks MommyIwanna that means a lot. How are things with you?

Oh Blue, I just saw twins congrats!! Dont let anyone scare you off about twins, they are a joy and a blessing. THey are super funny together too. Of course they can be a lot of work lol, as Im sure Isi will agree with!

hugs

Thanks ladies. I have been pretty nervous about two although feel so lucky to even have ivf work again. Xxxxxxx

Blue do you know if they are fraternal or identical yet?
xx

Blue, just like Britt said, twins are an absolute J-O-Y!!! Hard work, yes....but the joy they bring more than makes up for that! Congrats again :hugs:

I havent asked what type they are but I am almost completely certain they are fraternal - we had two put back and dr said he thought they would both take - I thought he was just saying it to give me hope and positivity lol

our boys are fraternal too. 2 frozen tootsie pops put back in and both took lol. The one fresh didn't, funny how that works.

Isi are your girls fraternal?

That's interesting britt about the fet working over the fresh - and two!!!! It's all so anaing isn't it. Xxxxxxxxx

Our girls are very fraternal.....they even have different blood type and genotype. Personality wise, they couldn't be more different :)

Ladies!!!
So sorry for my quietness of late, time has just escaped from me.
I can't tell you how lovely it is to come on here and see you've been keeping the thread going and with all this wonderful news!!
Britt, I am so over the moon for you, that is just the best news ever and I hope that phenomenal girl of yours continues to strengthen and blossom.
Blue likewise congratulations with the twins! How are you feeling??
Isi, so pleased to hear you're venturing back into IVF again, we had a much longer fight second time round but so glad we kept fighting.
Clussy, Mummy, Wish2B, its so lovely to hear from you and how your gorgeous families are.
AFM well my second little girl is due in just over 2 weeks!! So not prepared this time round!
Anyway, sending massive love to you all and I will be keeping a closer eye on here in future!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"