Anyone else dreadng mothers day?

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
Hi girls

I am dreading tomorrow.

Mothers day has been diffficukt for me forthe last 10 years ever sonce giving my beautiful baby girl up for adoption ( IW as 19 and not able to cope).

However this year was supposed to be exciting as I would have been 26 weeks pregnant. I was out shoping for a friends birthday card yesterday and saw a others day card that said onthe front "From Your BumP".

I have been coping fairly well recently but that just made me burst into tears in themiddle of the card shop.

:hugs: It's going to be so tough for so many people. In the last 12 months I suffered 3 miscarriages and had to get through 2 EDDs. I hope that tomorrow isn't too difficult for you. I'll be lighting 3 candles in memory of my angels. :hugs:

I have been desperate for a child for 7yrs and still no baby for me but im not dreading mothers day, as i feel lucky i have my mum to celebrate with as a lot of ppl dnt have their mum with them. I knw i will be a mother one day and then il celebrate with my baby too xxx

in our country mother's day isn't untill may... and this year it's on my bday
first year i'm not going to enjoy any of it

This mothers day I will be:
Getting up early to go to the hospital for my third blood test this week to see if my hcg has dropped, confirming the mc, or risen warning about a second ectopic.
I am bleeding heavily now and I expect I will continue to do so throughout tomorrow...
And my mother is the other side of the world :cry:

:hugs: to all you ladies enduring this sucky day too.

big hugs to you all.
I hoped to be 7 months pregnant, or 14 weeks pregnant this mothers day, but we all need to be looking ahead now, fingers crossed by mothers day 2011 we will all have bubs in arms!x
good luck to you all.xx

This year I'm going to ignore it, but last mothers day my sister in law announced her pregnancy to us & brought the 13 week scan pics.
We'd lost our 12 week pregnancy the week before, so it was a particularly crappy time for us.
I remember spending most of the day in tears & cried myself to sleep.
Ugh, horrid horrid day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"