Anyone else due around March 20?

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hello, I'm due with baby #3 on March 20 and can't wait. Have a lot of BH and now a cold (Thanks to this lovely weather). I am lucky enough that my parents (who live over an hour away) took my kids this weekend (4 and 2 year olds) up until I deliver, and I finished reorganizing and remodeling the kitchen, finished all the laundry, and set up everything for the baby, and its only Tuesday. Getting restless, any one else?

My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck :)

My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck :)
Thank you! Hoping this baby comes a bit early. My obgyn told me that around the time I am due 2 more ladies are also due but they are in a different hospital! So I'm hoping we all won't go at the same time. That will be quite unfortunate.

I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.

I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.

Im with you Im so impatient. My babies tend to be DD babies so hope this will be a bit early.

I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.

I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.
Hope you have your baby soon. The last weeks are the worst. I have lots of random contractions. They not as painful as labor but more often then before. Ive been taking EPO 4000mg a day for over a week but doc said im still closed shut but that it really doesnt matter. Any progress before actual labor is irrelavent and since its my 3rd baby will just fall out. Hoping that it happens by this weekend :)

I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though. :(

I'm due the 22nd! Eek! (My ticker is out) but mine have all been late... 7 days, 9 days and 2 days so I kinda expect this bubs late. I'm hoping for a homebirth too!

How's everyone feeling? Are you all ready? And have you names ready?! X

I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though. :(

Im 38w4d and no signs of labor either....and on monday was told Im closed shut. With my other kids by 38 weeks there was already dilation and effacement taking place. Im worried this baby will stay over. I really want her out ASAP as I have other kids to be there for as well and have my body and strength back. It doesn't help that my nose is clogged the last 3 days and I feel under the weather. =(

I'm due the 22nd! Eek! (My ticker is out) but mine have all been late... 7 days, 9 days and 2 days so I kinda expect this bubs late. I'm hoping for a homebirth too!

How's everyone feeling? Are you all ready? And have you names ready?! X

Wow home birth! Thats awesome! Good luck!

I AM totally ready. Right now! =) Everything is ready for the baby, we just need this bub to come out already and grace us with her presence =)

Had my appointment yesterday. I'm 2cm dilated & 100 % effaced having bh and some real contractions mixed in. I thought my water broke last night. I was playing with my 17 month old and felt a gush. Probably like 1/2 ounce of fluid. So I went to the bathroom and it was blood tinged & had a clot too. This happened right as dh was getting home so I went in my bedroom & layed on my side for a little bit. When I got up, nothing else came out :( so I assume it was just from getting checked yesterday at my appointment. My contractions didn't change either. Still annoying more than anything.
So today I'm getting some deep cleaning done in hopes of moving things along :haha:

Hi all, due the 21st :) and ready! Just ate most of a pineapple for lunch, haha.

I was last checked two weeks ago, and I was 1 cm dilated, long and thick. She did say the head was right there so that's good. But I haven't had any contractions at all, so I'm guessing we'll be waiting awhile!
I also haven't been feeling great. I'm getting over a cold (finally!) so I totally understand the discomfort from the nose stuffiness!

Yes if all stay ok I will have a homebirth. Hoped for one last time round but it didn't work out.

Sounds like everyone is good and ready then! All just awaiting the bubba!

Today I've been having stomach cramps.... like sickness cramps but no sickness.... maybe a little of an upset tummy but then I have that on and off for weeks. Not sure if it's a bug?! Or something else? X

I hope we all have our babies soon. Every one of my friends have their babies early except me. I am so jealous, I just want my little girl to be born already so I can have all my babies together. =)

EPO wasn't doing anything for me. I've been taking it for 2 weeks and every check up the doc says I'm not dilated at all.

So I used my breast pump and after 5 minutes collusum(sp) came out and I stopped. I don't want to loose all the good stuff before baby is born =(

Had sex 2 days in the row...nothing

Went for a walk yesterday..nothing

Ate a whole pineapple....nothing (and a bit extra heartburn)

Bouncing on the birthing ball....no0thing (except my pelvis hurts)

I have random BH but nothing that warrants suspicion.

Will be drinking Raspberry leaf tea religiously now and see what happens....

9 days to go....

Mine have all been late! Fingers crossed something happens for us! X

Mine have all been late! Fingers crossed something happens for us! X

Yes!

Im also now worried that my doc won't make it to my labor because he told me 2 more women are due around the same time as me (17th, 19th and I'm 20th) but they are in a hospital thats a mile away from me....

I got my next appt monday hopefully something is happening down there =(

Oh Hun got my fingers crossed for you. How late were your others? X

Can I have baby yet?

Seriously. I've hit the miserable stage. My hips keep aching like crazy. I had hoped they would check me at my appointment yester but nope. They don't like to do that there. Why!!!!??? Trying to get everything together today just in case but I think it's just me having high hopes. Woke today with a headache which is making me analyze everything. Just in case. I'm pretty sure I'm 1cm dialated which is something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->