Anyone else due around March 20?

Oh Hun got my fingers crossed for you. How late were your others? X

Well my son was 3 days late and my daughter was right on due date. But a friend of mine had her babies at 39 weeks and the third one 5 days late....so my hopes are down =(

Mine went 7 days, 9 days and then 2 days so you never know! Not long now!

Appointment today. I may beg for a sweep. Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!

Did they give you a sweep? I'm booked in for a sweep on the 28th!!!!

Do you think you'll bust some castor oil out? X

I don't think so. I read so many scary things about it that I feel I'd rather just wait. I read that jalapeño poppers can get things started so will get some today. I love spicy so nothing to lose at this point lol
I'd ask for a sweep but I'm closed shut so they can't do it :(

Appointment today. I may beg for a sweep. Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!

I had sweeps with my other two and they worked like magic. I'd ask for one with this one but I'm closed shut :(((

If I make it to my sweep I'll be 40+6 so I'd like to think I would have dilated a bit. Right now I have no signs! My guess is baby will be late.

Pix did you get a sweep?

Sorry ladies it's been insane around here!

So I did get a sweep!!! Wasn't terrible I was already 1cm and she said pretty much effaced. That was Thursday at 1. Yesterday morning my plug came out in one large chunk with a bit of a show! And today I'm just waiting. Still. I've had some mild contractions last night and this morning so I'm hoping something gets moving. I cleaned like mad and bounced on my ball before deciding if baby wants to come out it isn't going to be on my terms and I went to bed!

Ah Hun hopefully something happens soon. Have you another sweep booked? Or any kinda plan? X

My next appointment is Thursday. Scheduled for an ultrasound and NST. When she did the sweep she told me she likes to do it a few times to make sure it's effective. So she did it 3x. Went to the bathroom and there was MORE GOO!! How much is in there! Lol! I thought it all came out yesterday. Also had a bit more 'show'. Now. If I can only get this actual show on the road.

Sex? Pineapple? Curry? Walking up the stairs? Bouncing on your ball? Fingers crossed bubbacomes before Thursday. I'm hoping 4th labours are nice and quick x

Me too!! All this early labor crap and I think the real deal should be flawless. Lol

Here's to hoping! Today I've struggled with walking so I'm hoping that's a good sign baby is locked and loaded! Keep us updated chick xx

Good luck ladies! Hope it happens for us soon. I've been loosing my plug for 2 days now and had some semi painful contractions every 20 min that turned into every 10min which kind of mellowed out now. Im tired of trying to bring labor I feel like at this point it will jist happen when it happens.

It's tough isn't it! I'm due Wednesday but I'd like to go to my nieces 1st birthday party on Saturday so won't be trying anything to get things moving until afte that unless this baby decides itself it's coming before then!!!!! Am feeling baby very low which is gonna make school runs fun x

Woke up to a burst pipe in the basement after being up all night with contractions. I really thought it was gonna happen last night. The hurt sooooo bad!!! I got to a point I woke hubby up because I thought it was the real deal. But nope. Still here and without water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->