Anyone else due around March 20?

Woke up to a burst pipe in the basement after being up all night with contractions. I really thought it was gonna happen last night. The hurt sooooo bad!!! I got to a point I woke hubby up because I thought it was the real deal. But nope. Still here and without water.

that was me yesterday! From like 3pm till midnight i had contractions that increased in pain and decreased in interval (went from every 40 min to every 20 to every 10) I was so excited! Went to sleep and though I will wake up and go to the hospital. Woke up and contractions gone! Its the worst tease ever.

Oh ladies I'm so sorry to hear that! What a tease! At most I've had back ache and some period type cramps but I think that's just baby being engaged. Really hope something comes of your contractions! X

Went in L&D at 3am with painful contractions that were 3-5 minutes apart. Since I'm full term I though this is it! They hooked me up and i was told my contractions were 7-9 min apart. (So whats with the pain in between?) They checked me and said I was only 1cm dilated and to come back when real labor starts. (Well a week ago I was closed shut so thats something). Its 9:30am and I am no longer feeling contractions. Husband and I DTD when we got home from the hospital thinking it would kick things off...but nope, if anything it stopped it. I'm going in to see the doc in half an hour and will be begging for a sweep because this is ridiculous. My body is just teasing me at this point.

Oh Hun! I've got all crossed they give you a sweep and hope that stirs something up. I'm sorry you were contracting and it stopped...can only imagine how frustrated you are. I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I've nothing to report as yet!

Oh Hun! I've got all crossed they give you a sweep and hope that stirs something up. I'm sorry you were contracting and it stopped...can only imagine how frustrated you are. I'm 40 weeks tomorrow and I've nothing to report as yet!

Doc refused to give me a sweep because he has a woman in labor at the moment. So told me to call back tomorrow and see if he is available for a sweep.
I literally want to cry in my the whole day.

Have a good cry if you need to chick! This last bit is tough and specially when you go over. Got all crossed something happens if not you get a sweep tomorrow x

Oh man ladies. Hopefully soon!!

Well I'm in no better shape. In fact probably pretty darn bad. Last night I started bleeding. More this morning so I called L&D. I've had 'early labor' since Saturday. Contractions every 7-10-20 minutes apart consistently. So hubby drove me in. Dr said I'm 4-5 with bulging water and sent me over to the hospital to be admitted. I though YES!!

Well...

I got there and the triage nurse said that they will determine admittance. Oooookay... they hooked me up and made walk for an hour. The midwife came in with discharge papers before even checking me and told me I'm only 3. I called her out on it and she admitted they have no delivery rooms otherwise I'd be admitted. Because at this point they shouldn't send me home but they did anyway.

I'm utterly defeated. I've come home took some Tylenol, got benedryl, and just wanna sulk.

Oh man ladies. Hopefully soon!!

Well I'm in no better shape. In fact probably pretty darn bad. Last night I started bleeding. More this morning so I called L&D. I've had 'early labor' since Saturday. Contractions every 7-10-20 minutes apart consistently. So hubby drove me in. Dr said I'm 4-5 with bulging water and sent me over to the hospital to be admitted. I though YES!!

Well...

I got there and the triage nurse said that they will determine admittance. Oooookay... they hooked me up and made walk for an hour. The midwife came in with discharge papers before even checking me and told me I'm only 3. I called her out on it and she admitted they have no delivery rooms otherwise I'd be admitted. Because at this point they shouldn't send me home but they did anyway.

I'm utterly defeated. I've come home took some Tylenol, got benedryl, and just wanna sulk.

What? That is insane? What if you go in active labor at home? Did you look into a different hospital? What did your doctor said? Omg that sounds terrible!

Have a good cry if you need to chick! This last bit is tough and specially when you go over. Got all crossed something happens if not you get a sweep tomorrow x

Thanks. I'm loosing hope at this point.

Pix! Oh my! I can't believe they sent you home. Do you labour quickly?

A good cry helped. I had a good ugly cry earlier!!

Too late in the game to switch hospitals I believe.

Active labor for me is usually 2-3 hours. And unfortunately that's what they are waiting on. Hospital is a half hour away. My mom is 15 away. Then you have to go through the usual triage which took an hour. By the time I would even GET to a delivery room it could be too late. And darn it at this point I deserve my epidural!

A good cry helped. I had a good ugly cry earlier!!

Too late in the game to switch hospitals I believe.

Active labor for me is usually 2-3 hours. And unfortunately that's what they are waiting on. Hospital is a half hour away. My mom is 15 away. Then you have to go through the usual triage which took an hour. By the time I would even GET to a delivery room it could be too late. And darn it at this point I deserve my epidural!

Thats ridiculous! You should go back to the hospital and demand to be admitted!

Today is my due date! Apart from everything hurting... still nothing. How are you both? Hopefully a little further ahead?! Xx

Soooooo we barely made it back to the hospital in time!!!

My Yellow bump is a blessed 3rd baby BOY!!!!! Born at 1:47am weighing 8lbs!!

Ahhhhh massive congratulations! Can't believe they sent you home in the first place but at least you made it back! Hope your both doing ok. Yay to yellow turning blue. When you get time I look forward to hearing about it. Massive congratulations again xxx

They had to take him to the nicu. I feel so lost with out him. He has too much mucus in his lungs and need to monitor him. I've never had this happen before and it's all new and scary. His pulse ox dropped to 88. But they removed a big wad of mucus but it didn't stabilize to their standards so they are monitoring him. I can't even see him for another 45 minutes and it's been almost 3 hours since I've seen him. Losing my mind right now.

Oh honey! What a worry! Can you see him yet? Has the little guy got a name? My second had a lot of mucus but fortunately she screamed so much she cleared it herself. Hope you get to snuggle him very soon xxx

Congratulations Pix! Hope you are able to see your baby boy soon and he isn't in NICU for too long.

Congratulations! I am glad you made it to the hospital! And I hope you have your baby in your arms soon! Sending you well wishes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->