Anyone else due around March 20?

Congratulations!!!

Eeeekk! 3 more sleeps to go for me. I thought she may have come earlier but she's hung on in there so far, even despite a house move we are still going through lol! We move out officially tomorrow of where we are now but we've moved a fair amount of stuff already just via our cars.

I'll be surprised if she does come earlier than Thursday now but if not, I know I'll be seeing my little girl in a few days. I'm scared but excited :D

Hey ladies I figured I'd pop in and give you all an update. It's been a crazy emotional rollercoaster. I've never been through something with no emotional description. I'm exhausted and drained and just when I think I can't cry anymore or I'm ok then the water works start. So here's my timeline.

Wednesday the rushed him off to the nicu because he turned blue and desatted. Initially they thought he just needed to work through transition. Chest X-ray came back normal.
Thursday he did good but low saturation levels but nothing alarming. Low 90's with desats below 85 for a second or two.
Friday at 5am he had a low desat for a minute. I got discharged this day. Literally broke me in half.
Saturday still waiting. Still random desats. Hubby and I left for food and when we came back they were putting him on a cannula. 21% ox puffs.
Sunday they determined they think he has reflux so they start him on Zantac. Decided to give him 48 hours on that. Desats became correlated with him holding his breath during times of reflux.
Monday. I get in and they switched him to a home oxygen cannula slow flow at 100%. Zantac seems to help but he was still having small dips. He's on this for 24 hours then off for 24 hours. If he desats then he's probably going home on oxygen and monitors. If he does well then no oxygen or monitors. So we are hopeful that either way we can go home at the end of the week at the latest.

Also. I hate the nicu.

How scary for you all Pix. Wishing little one well soon and that you will all be home together by the end of the week. Please keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->