anyone else due for AF today??

well AF may be headed my way. I went pee earlier and when i wiped i kinda pushed the tp in a little further to check for any spotting (thats how i usually know AF is on her way) an i had discharge with pink in it. Staying positive though, because that just means me and DH can get back to trying sooner rather than later.

Af was due today for me. Nothing yet but still getting bfn.

Nice to see I'm not alone! I'm 2 days late now an still bfn for me. I haven't tested since yesterday though. I ordered some wondfo cheapies that should be here by the end of the week. I told myself I won't test again until they arrive, unless of course AF arrives.

:wacko: still no af and no spotting or cramps or anything. Just big boobs, with no pain. Twinges in the uterus but not af cramps at all, mine are usually so bad they wake me up at night.

So im on day 29, late, for sure, bc my cycle can be 28 sometimes, but it's 26.6 days on average for the last 9 months.

I started to temp in the 2ww, non officially, just for fun, and my temp is on the rise for the last 3 days(37.3 today, was 37.2 yesterday and 37.1 the day before.)

I'm trying to bathe myself in :dust:

Hi just wanted to update, Af came this morning, so im out for this one, on to the 2nd month ttc!:)

I stopped taking the pill last month, so I have no idea when AF will come. Normally it is today or yesterday, but that is when I was on the pill. Can anyone let me know whether their AF changed a lot when off the pill?? I haven't tested since Saturday b/c I can't take another BFN...Thanks for any help/comments!

Good luck on your 2nd month bsky. :dust:

Lisa- coming off most birth controls can cause irregular periods for a bit because your hormones are trying to regulate back to a new normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->