Anyone else due in April 2015??

Hi! I'm totally new here (2nd post!) but I've been lurking for a few weeks now. I'm up officially due April 16 with my first! It's a complete surprise, hubby and I just decided to stop the pill and boom... Pregnant. So much for waiting a few months til we settled in China. Very excited to share this journey!:happydance:

Hi! I'm totally new here (2nd post!) but I've been lurking for a few weeks now. I'm up officially due April 16 with my first! It's a complete surprise, hubby and I just decided to stop the pill and boom... Pregnant. So much for waiting a few months til we settled in China. Very excited to share this journey!:happydance:

Congrats!! There is never a perfect time, and it will all work out!

I would love to join! I am due April 24th 5 weeks 5 days along. This is a surprise baby, cried happy tears. I have two other children- ages 11 and 6. I'm worried about the age gap but praying for the best! Good luck to all you ladies!

hey ladies! congrats to you all have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

I'm due with #2 on April 15th (based on lmp) and dd will be 16 months by then. going to try and be more relaxed this time and enjoy it, I was a nervous wreck last time!

also what we might be doing this time is staying team yellow. we found out we were having a girl last time (and I had a feeling- a dream and a feeling). this time I also dreamed that I am preparing for a girl but I'm not going to listen to it lol! but I dunno maybe in later months I wouldn't want to be team yellow anymore!

hello ladies I'm due with #2 April 10th =) My DD will be 3 in January, she says she wants a baby brother lol

Stillpraying - my LO is just a bit younger than yours. I asked him if he wanted a baby sister and he said no, I asked him if he wanted a baby brother and he said no. Apparently he wants lightning McQueen, it's going to be interesting when I start explaining to him about the new baby!

Button your story made me laugh! My girlfriends son didn't want a baby anything either, she took him to her first ultrasound and the tech asked if he wanted a baby brother or sister, and he said "I want a dog!" and proceeded to tell his mom he wanted our other friends dog Cooper. They couldn't tell what the baby was so a month later she had another scan and this time him and his dad went and the tech didn't ask this time and they found out it was a girl and when the tech proclaimed this, her 4 year old crossed his arms and pouted and said "We go now mom!" and his dad did the same thing! His mom asked him why and he said "We leave now and maybe next time it'll be a boy!" Hehe, so cute!

When we asked my son if he wanted a baby brother or sister, he said he wanted a fish. He has warmed up to the idea of a baby since then. But now he wants a brother to play sword fights with him. And he doesn't want a sister because he says "there will be clothes everywhere." So, he might act like that other little boy did!

Omygoodness that is too funny! "No I'll take a dog, a fish, or lightening McQueen!"

Lovemybub I'm totally with your DD, I'd want a sister named Rapunzel too!

I'll have to ask mine what she wants to name the baby to see what she says. She names just about everything "Sweetheart". lol :dohh:

Hello ladies! Unofficially due April 27 with our first after 4 years ttc

Based off my last menstrual period, my baby will be born sometime in April 2015 as well!

My first midwife appt is on the 30th. They want to wait until I am 10-12 weeks

Welcome ladies!! Congrats to you!

I am 5w2d roughly and am due around the 27 th of April 2015! Unofficially
Hoping to have a safe and normal pregancacy. This is my second, first turned 10 in June and this was a complete surprise! Ultrasound booked for sept 8 th:happydance:

I am 5w2d roughly and am due around the 27 th of April 2015! Unofficially
Hoping to have a safe and normal pregancacy. This is my second, first turned 10 in June and this was a complete surprise! Ultrasound booked for sept 8 th:happydance:

Welcome!! Glad to have you and congrats!!:happydance:

Thx feeling nervous lol I'm sure once I see my doctor some of the anxiety will subside. I'm glad I found this forum though it's helped answer many questions! Also nice too see others experiencing many of the same early symptoms!

Anyone have the problem of being hungry but nothing sounds good? Then I do eat and just walking makes me naseous. But I don't throw up I just sit there gagging and heaving :cry: whoever named it morning sickness didn't know many pregos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->