Anyone else DUE IN JULY

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
:D Just wondered LOL im Due 14th July, was the 17th but after dating scan been given 14th.

Cat
xxxx

The computer tells me i'm due on the 14th of July too!!
(think i told you that in another post of yours...)

Although nothing confirmed until i have my first scan, which is taking a lifetime!!!

Karl: "my girlfriend's about 14 weeks and hasn't even had a scan yet!!"

Hospital: "we have a back log of work from the xmas period, so can't send you an appointment now"

SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING SO LEAVING WORK EARLY TODAY GO TO THE HOSPITAL MYSELF!!!!!!

but yeah i should be due around mid July...i think :o)

:D cool nice to know others are due in July aswell :D so how you finding it at the moment, I had to give up work due to the complications and my health but other then that its all ok sickness has eased off.

Well i'm still at work, have had terrible trouble with the older generations putting pressure on me (mum, dad, boss, brother). But i think they're all coming to terms with it - especially my mum - which is my main prioirty because we're very close.

Sickness has been awful, although it's slightly calmed down and i'm not so sensitive to horrible smells! Still vomiting every morning though!

Finally (!!) seem to be getting my energy back up - which is a huge relief!!

Certainly haven't found it easy and just want to be in the care of a hospital and have my scan so i know everything's ok.

Found out this morning my boyfriends sister (who's 20) is having a little boy! Got me all excited!!

How have u found it? Is this you're first?

I'm getting more and more excited as the days go by!!
x

Sorry missed the massive picture of your two year old - lol!

Natalie thats pregnancy brain for you. Its just the begining

LOL Natalie, so do you have MSN thought we could chat on there some time :D

Cat
xxxx

I'm due on July 14th '08 aswell! :D Would like it to be sooner though, after 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->