Anyone else due in November

Hi I am due 6th November with my 6th.
12 week scan next Thursday!! I'm really nervous after my sister had a missed miscarriage discovered at her 12 week scan .

Hi I'm due Nov 5th according to my midwife but Nov 11th according to FF. How are you ladies feeling? I've been having bad all day nausea.:sick:

Hi all,
New to the forum, congrats everyone on your pregnancies :flower:
I'm due 22nd November with my second baby. My son is 10 years old.
Had a scan this morning and everything looks very good, baby measuring well with strong heartbeat:thumbup:

I am due November 13th! I have a scan next Thursday right around 11 weeks! I'm so anxious to get through the first trimester since I'm LTTTC and had a MMC the only other time I've been pregnant.

Congrats on all your BFP's!!

I had my booking in appointment this morning with the midwife, got to go back next week for my bloods doing as they didn't book me in for a long enough appointment.
Now waiting on scan date which I should hear something in the next 2 weeks, it's starting to seem real now 😀

I'm due with a little miracle November 18th!

We had our DD September 2010 and had a very early MC in 2012.

We had been trying for another baby since 2011, and we had completely given up. We got our BFP March 24th! I thought I had the flu and took a test just to be sure. I called out to my husband, "I'm not--" that's when it hit me that there was the blue line. I was crying so hard that he burst into the bathroom thinking something was wrong (or that there was a spider in there) and he immediately starting crying as well. We thought I was 12-13 weeks along then due to my last menstrual period, when we went in for our u/s, and we saw a little baby blob, I almost lost it. I've had many friends have a blighted ovum recently and I was sure that's what it was. It took the nurse turning on the heartbeat for us to hear to completely convince me that all was healthy and baby was perfect.

I'm having more symptoms than I ever had with DD. "Morning" sickness, fatigue, headaches, congestion, frequent urination, heartburn, sore breasts...and I wouldn't change a single one of them. Every time I puke I always end up smiling because I thought I would never be able to experience this miracle again.

Haven't posted for a while, how is everyone doing?
I have had my scan date through of 21st May. Is anyone else just not feeling very pregnant? We got a doppler and thought we heard the heartbeat turns out i was listening to my arteries 😢 so now the worry is everything ok come back.

I'm doing pretty well. My symptoms have decreased quite a bit. At first I freaked out so my doc brought me in for a scan and all was well. I was able to see the little ones heart and how much he/she was moving around in there. I also got to hear the heartbeat via doppler last week but of course now I'm anxious again. I'm sure everything is fine and I have nothing to worry about. Whenever I get to hear the heartbeat, I'm fine for like 4 days and then I start to worry again. It happens EVERY time. I really need to relax and trust that everything is going to be ok but it's so hard.

I've heard it's normal for symptoms to decrease around 10 weeks so try not to worry too much. It happened to me and so far, all is well.

Haven't posted for a while, how is everyone doing?
I have had my scan date through of 21st May. Is anyone else just not feeling very pregnant? We got a doppler and thought we heard the heartbeat turns out i was listening to my arteries 😢 so now the worry is everything ok come back.

Did you find the babies heartbeat with your doppler? Your heart beat should be a lot slower than the babies. Try going really far down in your pelvis area.

We really are not sure if we did as we got the arteries at each side but then there was another in the middle but sounded the same rhythem, we are going to try again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->