Anyone else due on the 12/09 but testing on the 08th?

I just had the oddest sharp stabbing pain in my uterus right above my pelvic bone. It only lasted 3-4 seconds but it made me double over. I'm hoping this is implantation happening. Must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up

What day of your cycle are you on? This happened to me yesterday although lasted a bit longer than that! X

Not gonna lie, did a early pregnancy strip from amazon this morning (9days before my AF due on the 12th) I got a little impatient!! BFN... :dohh:

Will definitely wait until Friday :winkwink:

Teddy early symptoms for me have been gas, bloating, burping, cramps and increased cm. With my previous pregnancy I had shooting pains in my boobs. Could be a good sign :) I started feeling symptoms at 2dpo and now I'm almost certain it's going to be a BFP.

Not gonna lie, did a early pregnancy strip from amazon this morning (9days before my AF due on the 12th) I got a little impatient!! BFN... :dohh:

Ah me too!! BFN for me also. I think my body has just been messing with me this month! Grrrr

Ah me too!! BFN for me also. I think my body has just been messing with me this month! Grrrr

Same with me hun :wacko:
I honestly don't think I am, I've started to get my monthly AF twinges a week early like I always do... Will still test but I'm not hopeful!

Hope you get a BFP :hugs:

Same with me hun :wacko:
I honestly don't think I am, I've started to get my monthly AF twinges a week early like I always do... Will still test but I'm not hopeful!

Hope you get a BFP :hugs:

I'm not sure if I'm on 9DPO or 11DPO as I had ovulation pains early but my calendar said I should ovulate 2 days later.

I don't usually get any AF symptoms, it just arrives then later that day I get bad cramps.

Going to hold off testing again now until Thursday. If I can that is.

I'm starting to feel like I'm out as well :cry:

I'm officially out this month. Not too disappointed though, as it took 5 months, and I finally get to start Clomid so... at least I know I won't have to wait nearly 160 days again!

AF due around 10th, iv ordered some first response tests which will arrive 7th so going to do first test on 8th in the morning. Anyone else not doing another test till then?

I'm officially out this month. Not too disappointed though, as it took 5 months, and I finally get to start Clomid so... at least I know I won't have to wait nearly 160 days again!

Yay you won't have to wait so long! 5 months is crazy!
Hi all, I'm 7dpo and will test around the 8th too :)
Tw loss:
I had an ectopic last month and my cd1 was that, luckily I Ovd right on time. Feeling lucky but anxious!

7 dpo here as well. I think I'm out of cheapies. Guess it might be time to re start my Amazon prime subscription! Plan is still to test on Friday

I have to say, i was writing myself off at the start of the week but (even though i suffer with hypothyroidism) I am exhausted on a different level... Ive woken up feeling a little sick this morning too....

2 days to go xx

I have also woke up feeling sick today! not sure if its all in my mind but i am getting impatient. i might have to cave and buy a test today, even if its a BFN i think i need to see it, then atleast i can stop tricking myself! may be too early but i think AF is due on sunday so there is a possibility todays test could be correct.

When is AF due for you Buttercupbabi?

I have also woke up feeling sick today! not sure if its all in my mind but i am getting impatient. i might have to cave and buy a test today, even if its a BFN i think i need to see it, then atleast i can stop tricking myself! may be too early but i think AF is due on sunday so there is a possibility todays test could be correct.

When is AF due for you Buttercupbabi?

Ooh you shoud try today, some tests go as early as 6 days before your period however don't worry if BFN because it might just still be too early...

AF is due on the 12th!! However Im not the most regular person, sometimes its 30days sometimes 34! So will try Friday, Sunday and Tuesday and see what happens :winkwink:

I think I'm out this month. I've driven myself insane. Looking for this and looking for that when I don't think it's really been there. Trying to conceive is enough to drive a person around the twist lol.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I don't have any real symptoms at the moment, I have lots of imaginary ones lol. I am constipated and have been for a week.

I tested yesterday and was BFN I'm not testing again now, I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive, and I think she well :sad:

Well i did one, and still no idea!! i think it was a BFN, but i thought there was a very very very thin line at first. It was just a tesco cheapy and my first response are due tomorrow anyway. Think i may of just been seeing things, and think it was far too thin to be a positive line.

More waiting now! Will do another first thing in the morning with the spare one, then see what my FR tests say friday and saturday morning :/

Sounds like we are all very close, fingers crossed for you both! We are still all in with a chance at this stage :)

I think I'm out this month. I've driven myself insane. Looking for this and looking for that when I don't think it's really been there. Trying to conceive is enough to drive a person around the twist lol.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I don't have any real symptoms at the moment, I have lots of imaginary ones lol. I am constipated and have been for a week.

I tested yesterday and was BFN I'm not testing again now, I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive, and I think she well :sad:

Aaah NixNax :nope:
Don't lose hope just yet hun, technically we are all still too early to be testing, the best day to test is the first day of your missed period... and actually I think ive told you before, my 2 pregnancies I never had 1 symptom!! Which is why I think im holding on some twinges that might be nothing or something else...

Hope its good news on Sunday xxx

Aaah NixNax :nope:
Don't lose hope just yet hun, technically we are all still too early to be testing, the best day to test is the first day of your missed period... and actually I think ive told you before, my 2 pregnancies I never had 1 symptom!! Which is why I think im holding on some twinges that might be nothing or something else...

Hope its good news on Sunday xxx

I just need to stop looking for things. It's hard though isn't it.

A lot f people say that, spend months having symptoms, then when they actually fall pregnant they had no idea lol

I'm not testing until day of AF from now on. As you say, it is still early.

FX for us

Well i did one, and still no idea!! i think it was a BFN, but i thought there was a very very very thin line at first. It was just a tesco cheapy and my first response are due tomorrow anyway. Think i may of just been seeing things, and think it was far too thin to be a positive line.

More waiting now! Will do another first thing in the morning with the spare one, then see what my FR tests say friday and saturday morning :/

Sounds like we are all very close, fingers crossed for you both! We are still all in with a chance at this stage :)

Ooh teddyed, they start off thin and hardly there, do another one tomorrow!! Fingers crossed, it gets darker for you hun xx

Teddy, good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you.

As for me, I had some AF like cramps this afternoon, but they felt a bit different if you know what I mean?!

I then started spotting this evening, it was brown so older blood. I never spot between periods and have done twice this month.

Argh I'm still bleeding but heavier now, I think it may be AF. It's only when I wipe though. AF isn't due for another 3 days so I'm hoping it stops. I'm not counting myself as 'out' just yet, but it's looking likely :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->